STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Sanctuary Spell

Sanctuary Spell

Is possible to configure the Sanctuary (level 1 cleric spell) in the FG? If so how it would be?

You ward a creature within range against attack. Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the attack or spell. This spell doesn’t protect the warded creature from area effects, such as the explosion of a fireball.

If the warded creature makes an attack or casts a spell that affects an enemy creature, this spell ends.
    Last edited by Qoff; August 10th, 2015 at 17:57.

Same as on the table top I guess. Maybe just assign a reminder effect that it's on the character and remember to roll the saving throw when needed? The triggers for this spell don't really exist in FG from what I can tell (no, onAttack or onAttacked type things) so automating it seems daunting.

As mentioned there is no automated way to deal with this. I personally would just have the player make an informational effect called "Sanctuary" and just have the player drop it on the creature the spell is cast on.

So, it's three years later. How we doing on this issue?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthecrows View Post
    So, it's three years later. How we doing on this issue?
    I dont believe it can be automated.
    You will have to manage it between player and GM.

Thread Information