5E Character Create Playlist

Fantasy Grounds Mobile APP!

Ok so i was wondering if anyone was working on or anything a mobile app for the website/community. If not I was thinking about working on one for IOS, Android, and Windows 10 Phone. If anyone has anything to add that i might need to know before i start it would be appreciated.
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Djmaxx View Post
    Ok so i was wondering if anyone was working on or anything a mobile app for the website/community. If not I was thinking about working on one for IOS, Android, and Windows 10 Phone. If anyone has anything to add that i might need to know before i start it would be appreciated.
    A mobile app to do... what?
    There is no published API for integrating a 3rd party app.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    A mobile app to do... what?
    There is no published API for integrating a 3rd party app.
    I was wanting to make an app so that you dont have to use a web browser on your mobile device to access the "FG" website/community. An app would allow the user to access the FG community quicker and more efficiently rather than using the browser on say a (Phone or Tablet).
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

Blog Entries
    Hey Djmaxx do a search on vbulletin+mobile+app and you will find quite a few. TapATalk is I think is the leading app.
    See this post https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Runner-access where Moon Wizard introduces Forum Runner support.

I use Forum Runner to check the forums from my phone while not at my home office. I'm answering from my phone right now.

Cheers,
    JPG

I think the best reason to have an app would be so I could read my purchased modules anywhere and everywhere. This is why D&D Beyond is so great. So, basically, I want an app out of convenience so I can read my purchased materials without having to open up my laptop. Because it would've been more enjoyable for me to read Waterdeep Dragon Heist outside than cooped up in my office.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mostcallmetim View Post
    I think the best reason to have an app would be so I could read my purchased modules anywhere and everywhere. This is why D&D Beyond is so great. So, basically, I want an app out of convenience so I can read my purchased materials without having to open up my laptop. Because it would've been more enjoyable for me to read Waterdeep Dragon Heist outside than cooped up in my office.
    Thanks for resurrecting an old thread. But this thread is not about a mobile app for FG. It is about a mobile app for the forums.

You can vote on a mobile app for FG on the Wishlist here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=40875

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teichild View Post
    So how about that app.
    It already exists. In fact there are at least 2 of them. See post #4.

But, I'm pretty sure that's not what you are thinking about. See post #7. But be aware that wish list site has been retired and is replaced with this one; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information