Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    You could run a funnel of horror with DCC.
    That almost sounds like a real thing.

I have a couple horror-themed DCC adventures in mind. I have steered away from funnels for FG Con in the past, but there is a new one out that I just might have to try!

Maybe I should run my Savage Worlds- Scooby Doo Unleashed- The Mystery of the Haunted Mansion then. Would be the perfect setting for it

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Maybe I should run my Savage Worlds- Scooby Doo Unleashed- The Mystery of the Haunted Mansion then. Would be the perfect setting for it
    Sure would be.

Rooby Rack!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sure would be.

Rooby Rack!
    I may very well do that. I have the campaign written up with a lot of good information and I think it would be a lot of fun

My plans s for this FG Con would be a Cthulhu Invictus scenario, a Cthulhu Dark Ages Viking or Acthung Cthulhu scenario
    Borusa32

Having run 2 FgDayz so far..and seeing the post about GM registration something something? Someone care to explain procedure to me..so I can get a head start for once..on what to run. As by the sounds of it..a murder mysterie house of horros dungeon could be interesting...

Ultimate Licenholder

Blog Entries
    Event submission and event registration hasn't started yet. FGCon will take place October 16th through 18th. More details will be released shortly. In the meantime you can still start prepping. Thank you!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Yeah - some updates to the website happening this week. We will announce GM registrations beginning sometime late next week. Looking forward to your participation Morgantaler

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    I wouldn't mind running something for 5E at FG/Con, but currrently lack the skill to create a one shot, and doubt I have time to learn it and create one. Is there anywhere that someone has built a one shot for sale that I could run. This could be something that might sell in the store as I have had several instances where people just get together here or on TS and want to run something quick for a couple hours. A small collection with pregens would be awesome ( I know I'm pushing it here ). Just my idea that could also help players and DM's get more familiar with things and possibly create some DM's as they get comfortable with running FG
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Wazoo, check out Bandit's Nest on drivethrurpg. It's a well made short scenario available as a pay what you want. There's also Wrath of the Kobolds. Perfect scenarios for a one-shot.
    Even though it's more fun to have an adventure come to it's conclusion it's difficult to predict the outcome. For this reason it's also perfectly acceptable to demo a larger module like LmoP by running the first few scenes. Many groups are born in this manner actually.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information