5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder tonight!

So, I have both Curse of the Crimson Throne and Rise of the runelords set up in fantasy grounds. just sitting there. Waiting for players. SO, if you are interested in a game of either tonight, and every Sunday night, contact me here or on Skype.

I'm free tonight give me a message my Skype in mackinro15

Skype is acting wierd, so look for me in the Fantasy Grounds teamspeak under rogues roost.

hit me up my drow sorcerer is made and ready

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    Its over
    Wow, in less than 4 hours from first post to finish, quite the record time!
    So what AP did you guys start? How far did you get? How many players did you have? Are you playing next week? Do you want to run this AP all the way thru? What level characters are you starting with? Do I ask too many questions? What is your favorite color?

I would like to be in a stable campaign. So many games and campaigns fall apart or are not consistent enough for a good group cohesion. Everyone knows the tale. Vhok, I have noticed since we first talked about getting in a campaign about a week ago, that you seem to have what it takes to be a stable, active player. You are actually answering the posts before the DM can. I was not really into the game you joined, but if/when you get in another, let me know.

Vic (another stable player)
    no flakes

we only played for an hour? dm had to go suddenly. started at level 1 with pre-mades but he wants to do a real campaign with player made character. time simply wouldn't allow character creation tonight.

Blog Entries
    Hey Victor and Vhok unfortunately you sometimes have to work thru a few flaky groups and lots of flaky players to find a good solid group that has the same interests, same availability and the same commitment. Sometimes the best way to find this group is to be the GM and build the group... over time you can share the GM role out amongst the group. You will still have some churn but once you get established you can keep a group going for a long time.

Thread Information