DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You're in!

The server is up for anyone who wants to load their character or test their connection throughout the day. If there are any issues, post here and I'll check when I'm back. I will reboot the server right before game time (seems to clear up some sound issues when I do that).

Today's game is Flames of Kythorn. A couple of you have run it already - so if there's no objection I'm thinking of running breath of the Yellow Rose instead. However, if anyone prefers to run Flames first, we will stick with the original plan.

Also, Donald the Dummy is in the combat tracker if you want to test your combat out.

Fine by me, I haven't ever done any Adventurer league stuff.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

All looking good for me.

I'd strongly prefer to run Breath of the Yellow Rose tonight. That'll let me get to 4th level then catch up to 5th so I can do the next adventures.

If we're going the other one I'll roll up a quick lvl 1.
    Last edited by kylania; July 31st, 2015 at 23:22.

Game Delay or Cancellation

Hey everyone. Talen just hopped on TeamSpeak to let me know he has a family emergency that he needs to address immediately. He isn't sure how long it is going to take to resolve. There might be a chance it can be resolved and he is able to get on later (an hour at the earliest), but he doesn't want to promise anything.

First and foremost, Let's all hope everything is ok with his family.

If he is able to make it back, he will post on the forum to see if anyone is still interested and can make the game. Again, no promises.

MT
    Last edited by poppy_thompson; August 1st, 2015 at 00:44. Reason: Additional Information
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Well wishes and happy thoughts to you and your family Talen!

Thanks for the heads up, and best of luck.
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

Yes, wish all goes well.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Hey, whats up! ive never played in the adventurers league before but id like to join your game! Id probably need a Little bit of help to create a character depending on how the campaign starts and who we have in the party!

Edit: did not see the post about the family emergency, I hope everything is alright with his family and hope HE is ok as im currently having one of those right now.
    Last edited by Wraths; August 30th, 2016 at 00:14.

Thread Information