DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DDEX2-5 Flames of Kythorn Friday July 31st 8pm to 12am ET

Flames of Kythorn
    During a summer drought, Mulmaster is threatened by a series of arson attacks. As the populace riots, accusations fly blaming Thayans, residents of the ghettos, rowdy sailors, the refugees from Phlan and dozens of others. Can you solve the mystery before the city burns? An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

Adventure Code: DDEX02-05
    Adventure Title: Flames of Kythorn
    Adventure Levels: 1-4
    Game Date: Tue 07/31/2015
    Game Time: 08:00PM
    GM Timezone: GMT -5

DM Software: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License (can play without purchase)
    Streaming Information: www.twitch.tv/talwynor
    GM Notes: Please also make sure you can log in to the Teamspeak server as the game will make extensive use of voice chat. Please email your character or to ask any questions. The server will be up the morning of the game to test any character or connection issues.
    Voice Server:teamspeak.fg-con.com
    Voice Password: Dungeoneers
    We will be in the "Adventurers League: DM Talen" channel.
    Server ID: soft keep dead unicorn

To signup for the game please post in BOTH the game calendar at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1552 and this forum.
    Last edited by Talen; July 30th, 2015 at 04:13.

A'lias Morgenstern, level 3 Wood Elf Rogue reporting for duty!
    Time zone - West Coast USA (PST or GMT-8)
    DM since 1978. Currently run 3 D&D 5e campaigns, one V:tM campaign and a Cyberpunk 2020 campaign.
    I'd quite like the chance to play for a change...

I'd like to play, but need to ask some questions first. First, your Title says Friday 7/31, body and calendar say Tuesday 8/31. Secondly, that start time is cutting it close if it is this Friday, I might be 3 to 5 minutes late. Lastly, this will be my first adventurer's league things, so please bear with me if I mess up making my level 1 character.
    Thanks.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Germ will be there!

PhorgottenSon, no worries about the character. If you have any questions feel free to ask here and we'll help all we can.

You can read the rules for creating an Adventure League (Mulmaster version) character here: https://media.wizards.com/2015/downl...DALPG_EEv1.pdf
    Last edited by kylania; July 30th, 2015 at 03:06.

Quote Originally Posted by PhorgottenSon View Post
    I'd like to play, but need to ask some questions first. First, your Title says Friday 7/31, body and calendar say Tuesday 8/31. Secondly, that start time is cutting it close if it is this Friday, I might be 3 to 5 minutes late. Lastly, this will be my first adventurer's league things, so please bear with me if I mess up making my level 1 character.
    Thanks.

That should be this Friday, July 31. As far as the rest of your post, new players are welcome. If you are unable to create your character in fantasy grounds, just email me your PC and I will do so.

...and I promise, I will only mispronounce A'lias' name for the first 3 hours of the adventure this go around!

Cool, thanks. Yeah, no problem making one in FG, just needed to get the rules for Adventurers League. Have them now and will have a legal level 1 character ready. Thanks.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Hello,

I'd like to join. Never played 5e, but am experienced with 3.5/PF. I am planning on playing a Human Fighter 1.
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

I just added you to the calendar- see you tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    I missed this somehow... if there's room, I would love to play!

Thread Information