DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Cave Map Tiles

One thing that would be nice - include instructions for using with US Letter paper sizes (and the GIMP/Photoshop template). That will help us people stuck in North America where we can't get access to A4 paper without paying stupid amounts of money.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    One thing that would be nice - include instructions for using with US Letter paper sizes (and the GIMP/Photoshop template). That will help us people stuck in North America where we can't get access to A4 paper without paying stupid amounts of money.
    You silly forneer's and your metric system...
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Stupid *** Jimmy Carter for not ramming it down Congress's throat. Stupid Imperial system...

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I have updated the zip file to include page layouts for US Letter and Legal page sizes, plus I have also tweaked and updated the Print Maps PDF. Everyone who has the pack, should get an email about downloading an updated zip file.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I have updated the zip file to include page layouts for US Letter and Legal page sizes, plus I have also tweaked and updated the Print Maps PDF. Everyone who has the pack, should get an email about downloading an updated zip file.
    Awesome. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information