5E Character Create Playlist

Dungeon Magazine should be very happy!

Well,

I just got done downloading Dungeon Magazine 118's online web enhancement. https://www.paizo.com/dungeon/resour...#v5748eaic9juy

I spent about 1/2 (edit from previous post) hour converting the pdf to jpgs of the npcs and maps. I then created the npcs using Fantasy Grounds in another 1/2 hour. So in one hour of prep time I can run the entire A Box of Flumph adventure for my remote friends.

I love this app and Paizo publishing is making my New Year's resolution to game more a reality!

Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

This is exactly what I was planning on doing.

How did you go about grabing the maps and portraits and converting then to jpg files so you are able to use them in FG?

I was also thinking of running this exact adventure aswell!

Tool sets

I use:

-Windows XP
    -Adobe Reader 6.x (free from www.adobe.com) to open the PDF and use the Select Image tool to grab the image.
    -Macromedia Fireworks to modify the image size. Maps I usually scale to about 500 pixels wide. Depending on the source image size this makes it just about right for the token sizes.

Now Macromedia Fireworks is not cheap but being an IT Consultant I had access to purchase software at cost vs retail. A free program that I have found is easily up to the task of modifying, cropping, and changing images is The Gimp, which can be found here: https://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/.

I'll be posting some test games soon so keep a look out.

Later,

Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

Quote Originally Posted by Renocide
    This is exactly what I was planning on doing.

How did you go about grabing the maps and portraits and converting then to jpg files so you are able to use them in FG?

I was also thinking of running this exact adventure aswell!

Theres more stuff, check it out.

Thread Information