FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Distinct possibility I would be interested as well. Looking for a Tues or Thurs evening game. I am PST (GMT-8) so 7 CST works well for me also.

As for character - I have a 1st level paladin that got played in one game session I wouldn't mind actually getting to play with. I can send the XML -
    Or I could go Ranger or Druid.
    If I join the campaign I will commit to every week barring anything major that comes up - Not that it should have to be said but I am not a flake.

Let me know if you what to chat about it - perhaps TeamSpeak - feel free to message me as well should you want more info.

Thanks for the consideration.

Sprou7
    ~~~~
    Ultimate Licenses (Classic and Unity)
    ALL 5E content to date
    (And the user formerly known as Sprou7)

Hello I really really want to play. This is the first princes of apocolypse that i've seen close to my time zone.

Im free any night but Monday after 6 PM MST during the week and free on weekends completely. Im good to play with whatever night works best during that time.

I'm up for playing a fighter, paladin, or monk, or rogue. Preference would be a paladin or monk.
    Last edited by merlin19y; July 29th, 2015 at 03:24.

Looking around it seems that Thursday around 7 central. If you would like to sign up for this on https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1546 after signing up please send me a private message describing who exactly your character is and why they would be this far north.

I'm signed up. I'm thinking a paladin, I will get it rolled up over the next few days and details to you.

I'm MST so I can join the game at 5:30 MST would that still work. I get home right about then.

Sorry I had to bow out due to scheduling. Maybe next time
    Last edited by Daedalus; July 31st, 2015 at 03:25.

i just applied on the game calender, i've been trying to find a game and this sounds perfect for me. I would like to give wizard a shot but i am open to filling a role the party needs.

Hi, I applied as a Fighter, Paladin, or Rogue. I'm willing to try something else though if it's better for the game.

I applied as a Halfling Fey Warlock. The time and day of week is perfect for me.

I'm interested & would be able to play as either a drow warlock or dragonborn fighter on any day of the week except for sunday's & mondays.

Me and a friend are interested if your looking for members, we are avail any day after 8eastern us. He wants to run a thiefling rogue, and I'm waffling between human/dragonborn bladelock.

Thread Information