5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

AD&D 1E Ruleset (1st Draft) Available For Download!

If you have a purchased version of Fantasy Grounds and you'd like to take a look and let me know how it looks or what needs to be added or changed, the file is available here.

Looks good! How long did it take to do all that?

And I do like the old book covers and TSR symbol! Very fitting!

Edit: I also was wondering, what program did you use to build it?

It took a shade over 2 weeks and I used Dreamweaver MX 2004. There's still work left to do (I'd like to get at least the rest of the Monster Manual in there), but I need more eyes looking at it for typos and such.

2nd Draft Released!

2nd Draft
    * Fixed up the Personalities/NPC form.

1st Draft
    * Initial release.

3rd Draft Released (Should Be It For Awhile)

3rd Draft
    * 'Finalized' the Player Character sheet. Adjustments should be able to be dragged to the modifier box. Entries should now stay 'in-bounds'.

NOTE: If you are 'upgrading to Draft 3 from Draft 2 (or Draft 1), you will need to delete ANY/ALL Characters created with either of the previous Drafts. Many entries were changed from String Values to Numbers and old characters will not work. Hopefully I've completed what I need to with the Character Sheet and we won't run into this again.

This should take care of all the blatant errors that I've run into the last couple of days. Be sure and let me know if you run across anything!

4th Draft Released!

4th Draft
    * Updated to match the Fantasy Grounds 1.03 Patch.
    * Small bug fixes and typos.

I downloaded this to try and see what kinds of things you had done with customization.

Looking at the monsters...there's plenty of monsters that begin with A and B, and then it seems to jump to O (Ogre)...

Is this right? Do you get what I am seeing?

I've added a BUNCH of Monsters since that last Draft. I have about 50 more to input to complete the 1E Monster Manual.

Once I get done, it should be ready for an 'official' release (no longer in 'draft' mode).

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
    I've added a BUNCH of Monsters since that last Draft. I have about 50 more to input to complete the 1E Monster Manual.

Once I get done, it should be ready for an 'official' release (no longer in 'draft' mode).
    Ah! Awesome...I just was interested (havent played AD&D in so long )

I just bought Dundjinni - so I've been spending my time getting a Classic Module converted. :wink:

Thread Information