5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    LordEntrails, sorry I haven't responded, for some reason I haven't received more thread updates by mail. I'll take the Mielikki cleric. I *might* have to drop out because real life and will know for sure within a day and let you know (I'm really trying to be able to participate though, the lure of Undermountain is strong)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    for some reason I haven't received more thread updates by mail.
    The email notification mentions "There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again." The notifications are specifically built to only send you one "new message" notification for each of your subscribed thread - you need to return to the forum and read the thread in question to allow further notifications.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 5th, 2015 at 03:50.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, I see - I should have noticed that. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    No problem Wolfheart, RL is always more important. Besides, I plan on running some part of Undermountain each month for FGDaze. I'm looking to develop it for distribution, so need to play test it lots.

Waitlist:
    inked_aasimar

Accepted:
    Ahoggya
    Wolfheart Niserie Cleric
    Xav Rorgo Paladin
    flashingturtle Drake Rogue
    Branhelsing Urist Barbarian
    Macabreus Paradox Monk

Last edited by LordEntrails; August 5th, 2015 at 21:56.

Did you receive my e-mail with my character info?

LordEntrails (great name btw) I have withdrawn from the game, sorry for the hassle, but there was no way I could escape.
    Good luck with the game, and I certainly wouldn't mind reading a journal from the experience (or watching a play video)

Blog Entries
    No problem Wolfheart. Thanks for letting me know and not just disappearing. Keep a look at for another delve into the Undermountain at the next FGDaze. Don't think I will record it. Might see about turning the log into a journal though. (Never done that, so not sure what it would take). Ahoggya, thanks for letting me know, enjoy your game

Note, I should have said this earlier, but if you're first on the waitlist, you are welcome to login on game day in case someone doesn't show.

Waitlist:

Billy_Battlehammer
    MTS
    Dracon

Accepted:
    Agent_OhiO
    inked_aasimar
    Xav Rorgo Paladin
    Macabreus Paradox Monk

Last edited by LordEntrails; August 11th, 2015 at 04:10.

I see you already have 6 players. I'd love to join if anyone drops out. I'd be happy to play anyone that you need to make the party complete - I'm flexible.
    Last edited by MTS; August 8th, 2015 at 04:14.
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Blog Entries
    MTS, submit an app on the calendar and then stick around. We've had a bit of a turnover so a slot may open up. Plus if you log in on the 15th and someone doesn't show, then we'll get you set up. I try to keep the waitlist in order of people signing up, and fill up any spots by that order. Right now Billy B is first on the waitlist, but sign up and you'll be second

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ok, looks like Xav dropped. Hopefully everyone will show in the morning. If you're on the waitlist, feel free to log in in case of a no show. Current list;

Waitlist:
    MTS
    Nanael

Accepted:
    Agent_OhiO
    inked_aasimar
    Billy Battlehammer
    Macabreus Paradox Monk

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information