STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[FGDaze] The A-Team- Children of Origin- Starting Time Change

[FGDAZE] The A-Team- Children of Origin

Players new to RPGs, new to Savage Worlds and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - 3pm PM EST- Session lasts 4 hours- Please check calendar for conversion
    Genre - Modern
    Ruleset/Setting - Savage Worlds
    Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1531

Please post all questions etc here.

The members of The A-Team have been asked to save a girl from a cult she has become involved with and has stop the cult and it's leader forever. Does the A-Team have what it takes to stop the arrogant leader of Origin?

This session will run for 4-4 players – no experience with Savage Worlds or Fantasy Grounds is required. Pre-Gens will be provided. If you are a fan of the show and/or the movie I think you will enjoy this game
    Last edited by Daedalus; July 28th, 2015 at 20:15.

Here's what I got to say about crazy cult leaders goin' around twistin' people's minds:

Attachment 10671

Wait... we gonna have to bust out that crazy fool Murdock again? Well...okay. But no flyin'!

Sign me up, fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Crymoricus View Post
    Here's what I got to say about crazy cult leaders goin' around twistin' people's minds:

Attachment 10671

Wait... we gonna have to bust out that crazy fool Murdock again? Well...okay. But no flyin'!

Sign me up, fool!
    I accepted you. We now need to fill the other 3 spots. If you know anyone else who might be interested in playing please let them know about the game and that there is space open

We are still looking for people. we have 3 more slots left to fill. If we don't get a few more people by Sunday I will be forced to cancel this game which I really don't want to do.

Blog Entries
    Give it more time Daedalus. A lot of people will sign up at the last minute. I had 4 sign up on the last day for last FGDaze.

We're about to do another ad campaign on social media here. In the meantime, spread the word about FGDaze to your circles, forums you frequent, Facebook, G+, Twitter, etc.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

The main reason we started FGDaze! was to give newbies chances to get a taste of FG. Most new people will sign up very close to the game, not 10 days in advance. Please give it more time and only cancel very close to the session time, and only if you really have to. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah, I ain't havin' any luck gettin' folks neither, but I bet a few will wander in eventually.

Hannibal gonna step in here any minute and say:

Attachment 10685

Hang in there, fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Give it more time Daedalus. A lot of people will sign up at the last minute. I had 4 sign up on the last day for last FGDaze.

We're about to do another ad campaign on social media here. In the meantime, spread the word about FGDaze to your circles, forums you frequent, Facebook, G+, Twitter, etc.
    There are other games (Including a Savage Worlds Game) that has filled up. It's not about the people, the setting is just a bust. It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The main reason we started FGDaze! was to give newbies chances to get a taste of FG. Most new people will sign up very close to the game, not 10 days in advance. Please give it more time and only cancel very close to the session time, and only if you really have to. Thanks.
    I will give it until Wednesday. If I don't have the people by the time I get home on Wednesday (and I doubt I will) I will cancel it. I don't want to waste time preparing for a game that no one shows up to

Understandable, Daedalus. It's a shame, though. I'm not a huge fan of the A-Team, but what a great setting for some Savage Worlds. Was this entirely your idea? I think it's just fantastic.

Thread Information