DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    hmmm.... stops right after the DD5E bestiary.mod well that sucks. no biggie... im more interested in the pathfinder anyways since i have all the books.. more into trying to build the modules to play anyways lol

ok dumb question... since it seems to be for some reason the DD5E materials thats seems to be acting up, is there a way i can add them manually or not add them at all? or do i have to add them?

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, the current version doesn't handle partial or selective updates.

Do you have any parental blocks or other filtering in place? I recently saw a case where someone had something like that in place and it was causing a single file to not download because of some part of the contents. I'm not sure what it would be in the Bestiary, but you never know.

nope... i got everything turned on...should the updates be live...test.. or dev? n should the license key be on the lite to full license part of at the top where i had it? im also rechecking the license number to make sure its the correct one
    Last edited by johntjamesonjr; January 16th, 2016 at 05:55.

Blog Entries
    You can clear your username field and run an Update. Then add your username again and re-run an update, it will try to download and rebuild your other purchases and other secured content.

idk what else could be messing it up... all i mainly want to do is make the different campaigns lol.. not very good as a dm lol

it seems to die out at the DD5E SRD Module for Bestiary

says its unable to extract the modules/DD5E SRD Bestiary.mod so idk what to do now

hmmm well this sucks and all i want to do is make some pathfinder campaigns lol

Blog Entries
    your license key should be in the License Key field and not in the Lite to Full Key spot.
    if you leave the updates to continue running - as in kick it off and go and do something else (its prolly real late where you are - sleep maybe) it will keep retrying the download.

Thread Information