FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.1.2

Release v3.1.2

Fantasy Grounds v3.1.2 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily focused on fixes and minor enhancements.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

Awesome, thanks I have been looking forward to this update. I had to search the forums to find the following info so I thought I would put it here for others. The following extensions are no longer needed:
    Optional Conditions
    Alignment Conditions
    Move Dice Tower
    Alt Wound Colors
    HP Under Zero
    Original Post https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post218857

After updating, I am seeing lots of script errors with portraits and tokens as shown below. Everything was working fine prior to the update.

This one shows up when trying to open a PFRPG character sheet:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:94: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value)

This one shows up when the PFRPG campaign is loading:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:110: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value)

Also, I can no longer move tokens to character sheets and the token images that were on the character sheets are now missing.

Blog Entries
    Ran a game tonight. The skip if hidden in the CT was great... really cut down on CK confusion.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Can anyone post an example or two of ALIGN effects? I.e. Smite Evil in PFRPG?
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Ran a game tonight. The skip if hidden in the CT was great... really cut down on CK confusion.
    Played in a game the day of the update. The GM was very confused why it kept skipping his gnolls. I had to inform him that the update added this and show him how to turn it off (though why it is set to on by default in beyond me). I guess it's a matter of perspective.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by kane280484 View Post
    Can anyone post an example or two of ALIGN effects? I.e. Smite Evil in PFRPG?
    The syntax would be something like IFT: ALIGN(evil); DMG: 1d8. I don't know what Divine Smite is in PFRPG but I'm fairly sure the syntax will be the same across all of the game types. Check out the Wiki for more information as to what can appear in the brackets.

Is anyone else seeing the script errors and token problem? For me, the new release is unusable. I tried making new campaigns with no extensions and using the built-in theme in both PFRPG and 5e and see the same issues.

In 5e, the script error is at line 78 (vs. 94 in PFRPF):
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:78: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value)
    Last edited by HoloGnome; July 25th, 2015 at 14:15.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Is anyone else seeing the script errors and token problem? For me, the new release is unusable. I tried making new campaigns with no extensions and using the built-in theme in both PFRPG and 5e and see the same issues.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:78: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value)
    I'm not seeing it Gnome - the ColorManager is defined in the CoreRPG base.xml file, so if its happening to you then it should be happening to all Rulesets which are child Rulesets of the CoreRPG. It also means that either:
    a) something is corrupt (ie the CoreRPG), or
    b) something is "replacing" the definition of ColorManager from the CoreRPG base.xml file.

All I can suggest is removing the Rulesets (the .pak files) from their current location on your HDD, ensuring that you have "Live" selected in the FG Settings, and running a fresh update.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post

Sounds like you're not running CoreRPG 3.1.2 - check the version for the "CoreRPG ruleset" in the chat window when you load up a campaign. It must be 3.1.2. If it isn't, check in your <FG app data>\rulesets directory for a directory called CoreRPG - rename it if one exists. If a CoreRPG directory doesn't exist, delete CoreRPG.pak and run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information