STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    Oh that's great news then... So there's no issue with me using all the artwork as long as it's a single image of the complete map. Nice.
    Yep.

Here are some CC3 maps I've made and they're find being distributed due to Profantasy's generous licencing of their material: https://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?u=23781
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    I'll post em when I get home from work
    Looking forward to seeing them!

Attachment 10505
    Attachment 10506
    Attachment 10507
    Attachment 10508
    Attachment 10509

Here are the 5 maps i created for DDEX 2-3 Drowned tower... i left the doors off because i wanted to add them via tokens.. so when the players open the door i could replace it with open doors.

The last map is a little different looking because i upgraded to CC3+ and the Jon Roberts pack isnt available for it. Hopefully they get around to that soon.. i really liked the look of that pack.

Oh all the maps are set up to you can just click add grid and make a square 50 pixels in size and everything should line up
    Last edited by WansumBeats; July 14th, 2015 at 02:57.

This is a map of the boar pit i made for DDEX2-4 Mayhem in the Earthspur Mines... I LOVED THIS MODULES.. the pit fight in my regular group was AMAZING.. came down to the wire.

same deal with this map.. its setup for 50 pixel square.

Attachment 10510

lastly i made these two maps for DDEX1 City of Danger... of the 5 adventures i only had to make 2 maps.. i just used downloaded maps from the internet for the other adventures
    Attachment 10511
    Attachment 10512

again.. simple maps with the idea of using tokens for dungeon fluff set grid to 50 pixels and it should all line up

Last three attachments seem to be broken?

Here are a couple of Maps I've created for the City of Danger.Attachment 10514Attachment 10515

I'll fix those links after work... Don't know what happened...

WansumBeats and soul cat- thank you both, these look great....and the grid setup makes things much easier.

Try this again...

Attachment 10531
    City of Danger Mini Adventure Map 1 the fight on the tower

Attachment 10532
    City of Danger Mini Adventure Map 2 the burning shack

Attachment 10533
    City of Danger Mini Adventure 3 map the deep guardians (i think thats what its called)

Thread Information