DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I believe Private games show up for the GM and any registered players. They don't show up in the list for people not connected to the game calendar entry.
    Unless you aren't logged in apparently.. then they all show up oddly enough.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

As I originally posted, games that are flagged as private are being displayed publicly (when they shouldn't be - logged out). And, the 3 games I have listed are pending and are going to remain, because I plan to run them (with notes to that effect that the signed up players can see). They don't need any other management.

Set the campaign to "Not Accepting Players" (remove the "Accept Players" check mark). This should hide it for all except the GM and players. Even when logged out - at least that's the case in my testing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmmm...nope. My Fabric of Reality and Wardstone Patrol games are set up that way and are still showing in the list. There is a bug/feature issue somewhere. But, if MW needs a reproducible case, those 2 entries should be good examples.

Blog Entries
    It's less important that it works right in the 'logged off' version than the 'logged on' one anyway... if folks want to keep games open for some reason .. flipping the flag 'helps' to clear up the Calendar generally.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

The other thing that makes sense is to remove the *. I will change my inactive ones to a leading "~" which should put them at the bottom of the list.

--> Yes...that works.

So...if the private/logged out bug is eventually fixed, that should resolve my entries.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; July 14th, 2015 at 04:39.

Thread Information