DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You can place the tokens in your own token module if you want to be able to add/remove tokens as a group.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    now that i figured that out.... im really bummed... it doesnt actually copy the tokens.. its copys the link and thats it...
    Try step #3 in my post 6 above. Put the tokens in a \tokens directory in your campaign - these will show up in the tokens folder within FG called "Campaign". Use these tokens for NPC tokens, encounter tokens, etc.. When you do a module export that includes entries that have tokens linked the token files will be exported too.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for all the help and suggestions... I finally understand how tokens work... So what i ended up doing is making three modules.

first module holds all my dungeon fluff (broken down into folders for things like furniture,cave stuff,statues, containers ect ), second one is all monster tokens (just one folder), and third one is all NPC tokens (one folder containing tokens like nobles, commoners,dead, sleeping ect).

this allows me to open the modules, place the tokens and fluff the maps, and then close the folders and VIOLA the tokens stay on the map!!

it also solved my NPC issues, i can drag an NPC out of the MM and then drop a token i want into it and when i export the campaign the token stays. ( it wont however work if i give the modules to a friend to play, he will have to drop in his own tokens.)

the nice part is i dont have to have all the tokens open.. i can open the modules.. find what i need and then close em up.

once again.. thanks a bunch for all the help... i got this nailed down now.

Thread Information