DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Alston, 1st level Gnome Wizard

Blog Entries
    I didn't see Talen's email link in his profile...

Edit: The game calendar discussion says to post your character here.

You can post it here as well. Ill check on my profile.

Welcome twelch31. We have a full table at the moment - here's the list I have- keep in mind its almost always the case that real life intervenes and there is an opening that appears for the alternates.

1. Leozelig
    2. crb31
    3. poppy_thompson
    4. kyrix
    5. Isacoh
    6. kylania
    7. Highrisedrifter

Alternates:
    8. Dkryn
    9. twelch31

Blog Entries
    Here is my character. Thanks for running this!

Here's my character. It's only the second time i've used Fantasy Grounds so please tell me if i've made any glaring errors on the character sheet.

I'll load them both tonite and let you know if I have any issues.

I have the server up now and will have it up through gameday for people that would like to test their connections, pc's imports or enter their pc's. If you have any issues, give me a shout.

Talen, I'd very much like to be involved with this. I have applied on the Calendar, and am learning what I can about how the Adventurer's League works, but I confess I'm a little confused about that part of it. Adventurer's league sounds mighty fun, though. I'd really like to experience it. I have included my DCI number with my character, Hydenseke, and have chosen a faction. Is that enough for the Adventurer's League?

Thanks!

Attachment 10560
    Last edited by brautigan1; July 17th, 2015 at 09:55. Reason: Added Character XML
    "Last night I journeyed backwards in time, to the medieval world of Dark Tower... the battle was joined, and I was victorious." - Orson Welles, 1981

" 'We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire where Mrs. Buckley lives. Every July, peas grow there.' This is a lot of sh**, you know that." - Orson Welles, 1970

Quote Originally Posted by brautigan1 View Post
    Talen, I'd very much like to be involved with this. I have applied on the Calendar, and am learning what I can about how the Adventurer's League works, but I confess I'm a little confused about that part of it. Adventurer's league sounds mighty fun, though. I'd really like to experience it. I have included my DCI number with my character, Hydenseke, and have chosen a faction. Is that enough for the Adventurer's League?

Thanks!

Attachment 10560
    Hi Brautigan1;

The easiest way to familiarize yourself with the Adventurers League play is to read our FAQ at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mmon-Questions and the Adventurers League Players Guide linked in the FAQ. After that - just play in a game (the FAQ provides links to the Game Calendar here and the Online Tool provided by the Official Facebook Page for the Adventurers League Online. Play follows thge 5e rules generally (except you do not roll your starting attributes or gold as explained in the Players Guide). Unfortunately, our game today is booked - but stop in - spots will usually open up to alternates at the last minute.

Thread Information