STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I would like to try to join in on this one if enough spots open up. Unlikely, but I will be there just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Hi Brautigan1;

The easiest way to familiarize yourself with the Adventurers League play is to read our FAQ at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mmon-Questions and the Adventurers League Players Guide linked in the FAQ. After that - just play in a game (the FAQ provides links to the Game Calendar here and the Online Tool provided by the Official Facebook Page for the Adventurers League Online. Play follows thge 5e rules generally (except you do not roll your starting attributes or gold as explained in the Players Guide). Unfortunately, our game today is booked - but stop in - spots will usually open up to alternates at the last minute.
    I just used the standard array of 15,14,13,12,10,8. Is that alright? Other than that, I'm pretty sure I'm set to go as an alternate, and I do plan to pop into Teamspeak before game time. Any password I need? Feel free to PM, I'm on all day today. Thanks, Talen.
    "Last night I journeyed backwards in time, to the medieval world of Dark Tower... the battle was joined, and I was victorious." - Orson Welles, 1981

" 'We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire where Mrs. Buckley lives. Every July, peas grow there.' This is a lot of sh**, you know that." - Orson Welles, 1970

Thread Information