DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Entire Season 2 Run: DDEX 2--2 Embers of Elmwood - Fri July 17 8pm-12am ET

I will be running the entire Season 2 Expeditions leading to the kickoff of Season 3 -Rage of Demons in the fall. This is the 2nd Expedition. You need not be present for all Expeditions to play. New Players Welcome! Teamspeak required. In the TS server, we will be in the "Adventurers League: DM Talen" channel. Voice Server: teamspeak.fg-con.com Voice Password: Dungeoneers

You must post both in this forum and the calendar to reserve your spot for this session.

Calendar Entry is https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1514

DDEX2-2 Embers of Elmwood

Designer: Shawn Merwin
    Characters of Level 1-4, optimized for 5 2nd level PC's
    Playtime: 4 hours
    Details:
    On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these 5 short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker.

If you need me to import your pc or help creating, please let me know. AL Rules apply
    Last edited by Talen; July 13th, 2015 at 04:16. Reason: Calendar link corrected

Hello, Germ here, looking forward to enjoying the sights, smells and shenanigans of Mulmaster again!

Hi, A'lias Morgenstern, Wood Elf Rogue level 3 reporting for duty.

Blog Entries
    I have a level 1 ranger that I will email to you, Talen. I haven't played any of the AL modules, so I'm excited for this!

Sounds great Leozelig - I'll import the PC when I receive it.

My character is already in an FG .xml file. Do you want that mailed to you too please?
    Last edited by Highrisedrifter; July 13th, 2015 at 04:33.

I have a Half Elf Fighter- I have most recently DM'd and really looking forward to playing!
    Last edited by crb31; July 14th, 2015 at 04:29. Reason: added character
    Time Zone - Mountain Standard
    Looking to Play
    Looking to DM- considering doing some AL stuff in FG

Welcome crb31! Should be fun.

this is exactly what i've been looking for!!! Just started playing in the last month and I am HOOKED!!
    Would need help uploading character. Lvl 1 Gnome Wiz or lvl 3 Half-elf Ranger.

twelch, you'll be able to email the character to Talen to add to the game. Make sure it's been created per the AL rules.

Thread Information