5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteez View Post
    I don't have a mods folder in my fantasy grounds installation. Actually I have no folders in it. Do I just create one or am I in the wrong place?
    You're in the wrong place - that's the installation directory, not the application data directory. Start FG and click the "Open data folder" folder icon in the top right.

Further info in the Wiki (link at top of this page) here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...File_Locations
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It would be in your FGData folder. That screenshot is of the install folder. Check your Settings and look to see what you have for your Data directory.

got it.

Yep that is the directory that was mentioned above.

I didnt see anything like an open data folder. But I found it in windows explorer and then here in settings.

Thanks again!

"Open data folder" folder icon:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Zacchaeus! Greatly appreciated.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Great work. Thanks for sharing.

I'm having trouble getting a grid to fit well on the haunted tomb map. I've tried increasing and decreasing the grid size and re-aligning to your alignment box, but I don't seem to get a good fit. What should the grid pixel size be on this one?

Comment on the Stone Bridge map, the text description says it does not have railings or sidings. Guess dwarves are just more sure footed
    Last edited by LordEntrails; December 29th, 2015 at 19:10.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Great work. Thanks for sharing.

I'm having trouble getting a grid to fit well on the haunted tomb map. I've tried increasing and decreasing the grid size and re-aligning to your alignment box, but I don't seem to get a good fit. What should the grid pixel size be on this one?

Comment on the Stone Bridge map, the text description says it does not have railings or sidings. Guess dwarves are just more sure footed
    Indeed, my grid aligning thingie isn't very good for that one is it. I'd suggest 20; that'll give you a 10' wide passage into the tomb.

And indeed, the bridge was boring without some kind of side to it
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks so much for these! They really saved me! If only I could find some for Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat!

Thread Information