5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    And another two. this time we have the 'Wink and Kiss' and 'The Cemetery' in Yartar.

Thanks for doing these!
    Time Zone - Mountain Standard
    Looking to Play
    Looking to DM- considering doing some AL stuff in FG

nice maps , I will be using them and not just for the POTA

Ok, these should round out the set. These are all based off of encounters in the Sighing Valley but could also be used for random encounters I have no doubt. Suitable for Manticore Lair, Knifepoint Gully, Griffon Roost and The Lost River.

If anyone thinks that they could do with more then let me know.

Very cool work.

One request.... Any chance of rolling them up into a "Zacchaeus's awesome PotA maps" module (or whatever you want to call it)?

Put all of the images in a new campaign, Change the default tab colour and icon at the bottom of the Images and Maps tab, then type /export in the chat window, fill out the fields and export to a module. One final step - it would be really cool if the resulting module was edited to remove the <ruleset> entry so that this module could be used in any ruleset, not just the ruleset used to create the module. Like the modules I'm (slowly) compiling here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ty-map-modules

Thanks again for sharing these lovely maps.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Since you are asking a battlemap for the haunted tomb on page 149 would be nice and that the mods sticky this thread

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Since you are asking a battlemap for the haunted tomb on page 149 would be nice and that the mods sticky this thread
    When I read this I thought, "Wait I've already done one for that". And indeed I have; I just didn't post it for some reason. So here it is.

Trenloe; I will look into your suggestion as soon as possible.

And yet another THANKS from me... Very nice work...
    ~~~~
    Ultimate Licenses (Classic and Unity)
    ALL 5E content to date
    (And the user formerly known as Sprou7)

I'll have a LARGE homebrew-ish map and a alternate play through of The Tomb of moving stones for everyone just at the start of August. Holding off in case my guys are trolling these forums until after they have played. Totally happy to share it and want to know what you all think. Anyways incase anyone is working on it and doesn't want to, I'll have it up after our next game on the 28th or so of July.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    For those of you who have already browsed through this module you'll know that some encounters are 'Theatre of the Mind'; in other words there's no map provided.

So I've done a quick map for one such encounter "Reaver Ambush". If there is sufficient interest I might be persuaded to do more.

EDIT: I've added lots more below.

EDIT EDIT: From Trenloe's suggestion below I have created a mod with all of the maps in it. It should (hopefully) work with any ruleset not just 5e. Now I may not have done everything right so if not do, please, let me know. You can access it by clicking the link to the zip file below. Once downloaded unzip into your mods folder within FG and you should see it in the library when you open up FG.
    I don't have a mods folder in my fantasy grounds installation. Actually I have no folders in it. Do I just create one or am I in the wrong place?

Thread Information