DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Entire Season 2 Run: [UPDATE]: City of Danger July 8, 8pm-12am ET

I will be running the entire Season 2 Expeditions leading to the kickoff of Season 3 -Rage of Demons in the fall. This is the first Expedition. You need not be present for all Expeditions to play. New Players Welcome! Teamspeak required. In the TS server, we will be in the "Adventurers League: DM Talen" channel. Voice Server: teamspeak.fg-con.com Voice Password: Dungeoneers

Calendar Entry is Here

DDEX2-01 City of Danger

Designer: Shawn Merwin
    Characters of Level 1-2, optimized for 1st
    Playtime: 1 hour (adventure includes five, 1 hour adventures)
    Details:
    On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these 5 short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker.

UPDATE: I had to move the game up 2 days earlier to Wednesday July 8th.
    Last edited by Talen; July 7th, 2015 at 00:51.

Looking forward to playing. May I send you my character so you can make sure its good?
    I am not a gamer because I have no life. I am a gamer because I choose to have many.

Sure thing. My email is linked to my profile.

Blog Entries
    I applied in the calendar entry. I am out of town next week so I will miss the first adventure, but I should be able to make most sessions.

Sounds good Leozlig. However - No need to apply to the calendar entry if you cant make this session- Ill have separate calendar entries for each session since the game days will move from week to week, as will the Expedition and most likely the players. Just apply to the calendar entries you can make.

Blog Entries
    Got it, I will keep an eye out for the next adventure then!

Applied at the calendar entry! Should I send you a character sheet for you to look over? If so, where?

I applied. Do you want the characters ahead of time to the email? and what format the actual sheet or FG pc export?
    Also is this going to be streamed (AL legal)?

Spoolicus and Xanstin, My email address is linked to my profile, you can send your pc to me through that address. Ideally, in FG format export, but Ill take whatever you have. These games will be streamed and AL legal.

I don't suppose there's any chance the game could be moved to Saturday? I have another FG game here on Friday at the exact same time that I'm in

Thread Information