STAR TREK 2d20

New Players - FAQ Updated

I've updated the FAQ thread with a lot of new information for new players at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mmon-Questions

If you're interested in playing Adventurer's League games - everything you need should be referenced in that thread. If you have a question that isn't answered there, let me know and I'll add more to it.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 6th, 2015 at 23:07.

Blog Entries
    Talen - great job with all the Adventure League stuff! These things often need someone driving them until they get their own momentum. Youre doing a great job! Oh - I already said that. But thats ok cos you are doing a great job!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I've updated the FAQ thread with a lot of new information for new players at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mmon-Questions
    I'm getting a "Invalid Thread specified." following your link?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I redid the link, but Damned - any idea why it was broken the first time? The links appeared identical anyway....
    And I appreciate the encouragement - it's been fun.

Many of the links in the FAQ to longer URLs are broken. This is because the forum automatically truncates the URLs adding ... to the text so if you just copy/paste you lose the link and keep the text.

If you're going to copy a post maybe try to edit it first and copy from there, that'll retain the proper URL links. If you can't edit a post then you'll want to make sure you recreate any links with "..." in them.

Yep - the issue was copying the link as displayed in a post - always make sure you get the full link. I've updated post #1 with a full link.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think you can get a DCI number signing up for the wizard forums now..I got mine through there anyhow.

https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/new...account-system

Thread Information