5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    @Trenloe:

Aaack! That sounds like REAL work! Lol!

I'll look into it after I get the tutorial done. I'm also thinking about doing an extension for the map that would add a radial option to replace the current token with a "dead" token. I don't like removing the tokens from the board once a critter is dead, neither to do the people I play with. Replacing the token (or adding a "dead" token on top) is a pain, though, so I may give that a go.

I'll definitely look into your suggestions though.

Did you see the new Message-of-the-Day feature? As a GM you can add a MotD (or multiple), and then whenever players join, they automatically get the messages sent to them. Saw a request for that feature on the wishlist, and thought it would be easy to do -- And it was!

Quote Originally Posted by jreddin1 View Post
    Did you see the new Message-of-the-Day feature? As a GM you can add a MotD (or multiple), and then whenever players join, they automatically get the messages sent to them. Saw a request for that feature on the wishlist, and thought it would be easy to do -- And it was!
    Yeah, I noticed - nice work. I threw this together a while back: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...D%29-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very nice. Mine definitely isn't as fancy as yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I love this cool extension - nice work!

Wishlist: A couple of additions which would make this really handy for the GM:
    1. Enable list categories (the little tabs along the bottom of the list window). This would allow GMs to have tabs for different NPCs.
    2. A module export option to enable a GM to export frequently used entries. It'll be best to enable categories (item #1) first as modules would ideally need the categories tabs.
    Your first wish has been granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I love this cool extension - nice work!

Wishlist: A couple of additions which would make this really handy for the GM:
    1. Enable list categories (the little tabs along the bottom of the list window). This would allow GMs to have tabs for different NPCs.
    2. A module export option to enable a GM to export frequently used entries. It'll be best to enable categories (item #1) first as modules would ideally need the categories tabs.
    Your second wish has also been granted ;-)

And for my third wish...

Well, perhaps I'll hang on to that.

Great, fast work. Now people can share their modules with "101 things a drunken dwarf says" and other such astounding one-liners and witty puns.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How does one change the GM portrait from the big blue circle?

Is this 3.3.x compatible?
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

It will run, but not quite right. It is not wholly compatible with 3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    It will run, but not quite right. It is not wholly compatible with 3.3.
    Thanks for the feedback Paul.

Unfortunately, the extension doesn't use the usual FG names, so it's difficult to do a quick compare with recent FG code to see what might be incompatible. I'm marking this extension as incompatible, pending developer feedback.

Thread Information