Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    That appears to be the case. All I know is that in the past we submitted Fantasy Grounds and it was denied entry.

I would question that. Seems fishy.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

and yet every year AaW seems to be on the list. That in itself tells me there's something rotten in Denmark.

(of course, I don't mean to insult Denmark, I'm sure it's a nice place <grin>)
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    and yet every year AaW seems to be on the list.
    AaW is a third party publisher and get nominated for different things. Last year it was their daily blog; this year it's the new, revamped website.

I'm guessing Roll20 have got in because they've said they have a new version or something similar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can't get the image of lipstick on a pig out of my mind when I think of AaW.

They left a VERY sour taste in my mouth with their ethics regarding early subscribers.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Isn't the Monster Pack going up against Roll20, like ALL of Roll20. I didn't know that Roll20 was created in the past year.
    Some folks have different rules....
    Or know more people...

If they have made significant code changes it would qualify, I'm not sure if they did or not. But that would be a reason, code projects are evolving and constantly getting better after all. Now FG not getting nominated after significant upgrades is fishy.

Also posted to Reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...omination_for/

Blog Entries
    Maybe in a year or two with Unity move.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Good clarifications here. Cheers!
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

I'm looking forward already to the Ennie nomination when the FG Unity comes out

Thread Information