Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

UKG Publishing - Release our first Mini Adventure (for Free)

Hi All

Just a brief introduction. UKG Publishing are a small press pdf publisher of d20 and gaming materials on RPGNow. We have decided to support Fantasy Grounds as a media for publishing adventures, and to get a feel for the type of adventure and prices, etc.. we have released our first conversion of one of our mini adventures for Free.

You can download the mini adventure from:

https://www.uk-gamerz.com/publishing/Totfk.zip

Simply unzip into your Campaign directory and a new campaign called Toftk will be added.

This includes maps (DM and Player) and also a few tokens for the monsters in the adventure.

This is a small adventure for 4 1st-3rd level characters and if successful, similar adventures (although slightly larger) would prbably sell on RPGNow for around $2 to $2.50.

We look forward to your feedback and to experimenting with this wonderful program some more
    John Milner
    UKG Publishing

https://www.ukg-publishing.co.uk/

Fabulous looking campaign! The dev team will be playing this soon :P
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

Cool. Downloaded it and will give it the ol' eyeball sometime tonight.

Edit: Did you use Dungeon Crafter to make your dungeon maps?
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Looks Great!

Small typo under Personalities/Shadow Fire (Description)

'Should the party enter cambat with him, they are dead meat!'

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf
    Cool. Downloaded it and will give it the ol' eyeball sometime tonight.

Edit: Did you use Dungeon Crafter to make your dungeon maps?
    Dungeon Crafter was used for the GM's Maps, and good ole artistic talent for the Players Maps.
    John Milner
    UKG Publishing

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
    Looks Great!

Small typo under Personalities/Shadow Fire (Description)

'Should the party enter cambat with him, they are dead meat!'
    Oops, thats what you get for concentrating on the XML and not spelling

Thanks
    John Milner
    UKG Publishing

Great I definitely see a market in this, especially once Fantasy Grounds catches on more. I think if the Demo wasn't so restrictive, to where people could use it in actual play, even with registered users (while still having some significant restrictions) it would begin to catch on faster. It would quickly become the standard for online roleplaying if Fantasy Grounds adopted a looser strategy.

I would definitely buy more modules in that price range. This is a well done campaign and I appreciate the effort. I am really pushing this product FG and the support it seems to be receiving within my small realm of gaming. While our community and site is more geared to PC and Console gaming most of us are long time PnP gamers who have moved to the electronic medium.

Thanks for the work.

- Spy

Quote Originally Posted by SpyNavy
    I would definitely buy more modules in that price range. This is a well done campaign and I appreciate the effort. I am really pushing this product FG and the support it seems to be receiving within my small realm of gaming. While our community and site is more geared to PC and Console gaming most of us are long time PnP gamers who have moved to the electronic medium.
    - Spy
    Hey Spy,

I just wanted to say (and now is as good a time as any) that I am currently working with a group of publishers to produce original adventures for Fantasy Grounds, as well as converting existing printed product from some of d20's best to the FG format. We're just getting this venture off the ground, but hopefully we'll have an official annoucement and downloads very soon.

Stay tuned!

-Thore

Most of my players and colleagues are very interested in FG as well as the modules. A couple have already decided to buy and we it has reinvigorated our "interest" in PnP games again. Looking forward t running your module with my guys.

Thread Information