DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    The sad news, been working on putting it all together for the store and alas the scale is wrong on 80% of them, so need to get them re-done sadly our art team are on holiday for 2 weeks. Darn.

First of all, thank you so much for your work!

The problem is, me and my friends who are scatted all over germany have chosen the fifth edition of Shadowrun and still have to use the bugged old version of the ruleset because of our shaman and hermetic magician. Your ruleset, which I would prefer, is causing a major problem for our magic users, the automatic drain resist test and the automatic damage it deals to the character. Of course, you can manually uncheck the boxes of damage but in fights or during long and intensive roleplay evenings one could and will forget it one or two times and the damage is done.

So, I have a wish for your next version of this ruleset 1.04 I hope, could you please separate spellcheck und drain check? Maybe just add something to the options so you can deselect it. We would really appreciate it, because we could finally kill this old buggy piece of ruleset and use your version. Thanks again!

Hi Shiree,
    It's good to hear that we still have players in Germany, traditionally a bastion for Shadowrun! I am working on anSR5 version but I may be able to do as you suggest quickly to help you out.
    I'll take a look and see.
    Out of curiosity, can you summarise how the drain and damage changed in 5e? So I can do it right.

I did not expect, or hope, to get an answer that fast, this is pretty impressive.

For the SR5 drain mechanism, I just quote the rules as they are printed in the English rulebook.

...For Conjuring tests, the Drain Value is twice the hits (not net hits) generated by the spirit when it resists the Conjuring attempt. Drain generally is inflicted on you as Stun damage, though there are situations in which it can be Physical damage (see the Sorcery, Conjuring, and Enchanting sections). You resist the damage from Drain through a Drain Resistance Test; each hit reduces the Drain by one. Any remaining Drain is applied as boxes of damage to your Stun (or Physical) Condition Monitor...

HERMETIC TRADITION:
    Drain: Logic + Willpower

SHAMANIC TRADITION
    Drain: Charisma + Willpower

Hope these are the information you looked for. You are doing a great job, at least my group is able to have once a week a great roleplaying time. And yes, Shadowrun is still big in germany. Our publisher Pegasus is awesome work not only translating the books but also to correct them and improve them. As far as I know, SR5 is selling really well in germany.

New update, 1.05, to add an option for automatically rolling resists or not.

I did this quickly so backup the old version, test well and let me know if it is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiree View Post
    For the SR5 drain mechanism, I just quote the rules as they are printed in the English rulebook.

...For Conjuring tests, the Drain Value is twice the hits (not net hits) generated by the spirit when it resists the Conjuring attempt. Drain generally is inflicted on you as Stun damage, though there are situations in which it can be Physical damage (see the Sorcery, Conjuring, and Enchanting sections). You resist the damage from Drain through a Drain Resistance Test; each hit reduces the Drain by one. Any remaining Drain is applied as boxes of damage to your Stun (or Physical) Condition Monitor...

HERMETIC TRADITION:
    Drain: Logic + Willpower

SHAMANIC TRADITION
    Drain: Charisma + Willpower
    Shiree,
    Looking quickly, this seems the same as 4th ed. and so it should be the same as the ruleset does... What is the problem with the way it works now?

First things first, I am so happy because now I can use your ruleset. Goodbye bugged old ruleset!

The major difference in drain mechanic is, in Edition 4 you had spell (Power/2) +- x, while Edition 5 has spell (Power) +- x

Thank you so much for your work!

Evening Folks,

I've finally finished the first Token Pack. I've just sent it to FG. It's going to be called 'Cyberpunk Token Pack #1' as we can't use the name Shadowrun...

Here's the pack image:

Attachment 10848

So this means I'm about to start working on the 2nd pack. Which is going to more characters and some normal enemies.

Male Troll - Sprawl Ganger
    Male Ork - Sprawl Ganger
    Male Human - Street Shaman
    Female Ork - Gunslinger Adept
    Male Troll - Bounty Hunter
    Female Human - Smuggler
    Female Human - Street Samurai
    Female Elf - Technomancer

Pack #3 will be all about the Police and Corp forces, Pack #4 Spirits for Shamans and not sure beyond that.

But if you want to let me know what you need the please do, as the first pack was created for my team.

Next question, would anyone be interested in map packs (modules) as I'm going to get a few of things created as well. Part of me was getting all the maps needed for the SR Mission Campaigns, we're playing through Season 4 (next up is 04-04), I do have the Daisy Motel from 04-02 almost finished.

Cheers
    Colin

They look great! Can't wait to see the rest as they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    They look great! Can't wait to see the rest as they appear.
    Thanks Ian

I'm hoping to get a pack done every 4-6 weeks depending on work. Chip in with what you need though at any time!

Thread Information