DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Hi Ianmward,

wow, I am really impressed! Thanks a lot for your quick updates! Most of the settings are working fine now and I have to say that I am really happy about it!
    Below other bugs which I noticed:

Trying to put modificators into Combat tracker
    I figured out another bug, which appears when I try to put modificators into the Combat Tracker. Please see below. I also attached an image Error_when_trying_to_put_modificators.png.

Ruleset Error: window: Control(label) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (ct_effect)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(label) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (ct_effect)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_effect.lua"]:43: attempt to index global 'targeting_add_button' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_effect.lua"]:43: attempt to index global 'targeting_add_button' (a nil value)

w/4 clips question
    Another question regarding the code for fire weapons. In which kind of way works the 'w/4 clips' passage? Or is there no automatic in the backend?

Wound-status value within CT
    I noticed that there is some script given in the ct_entry.lua, which lists up the current health status for npc's. Code see below

Code:
    function onWoundsChanged()
    	-- Calculate the percent wounded for this unit
    --	local nPercentWounded, nPercentNonlethal = ActorManager.getPercentWounded("ct", getDatabaseNode());

-- Based on the percent wounded, change the font color for the Wounds field
    --	if nPercentWounded > 1 then
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_dead_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_dead_number");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 1 then
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_unc_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_unc_number");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 0.66 then
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_hvywound_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_hvywound_number");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 0.33 then
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_modwound_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_modwound_number");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 0 then
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_ltwound_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_ltwound_number");
    --	else
    --		wounds.setFont("ct_healthy_number");
    --		nonlethal.setFont("ct_healthy_number");
    --	end

-- Based on the percent wounded, set the Status text field
    --	if nPercentWounded > 1 then
    --		if (wounds.getValue() - hp.getValue()) < 10 then
    --			status.setValue("Dying");
    --		else
    --			status.setValue("Dead");
    --		end
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 1 then
    --		status.setValue("Unconscious");
    --	elseif nPercentWounded == 1 then
    --		status.setValue("Disabled");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal == 1 then
    --		status.setValue("Staggered");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > .66 then
    --		status.setValue("Heavy");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > .33 then
    --		status.setValue("Moderate");
    --	elseif nPercentNonlethal > 0 then
    --		status.setValue("Light");
    --	else
    --		status.setValue("Healthy");
    --	end

-- Update the token underlay to reflect wound status
    --	updateTokenUnderlay();
    end
    Is there any possibility to make this visible for the combattracker and/or the battlemap?

Resist-Check for Drain-Value wrong
    I noticed that in case of using the spells (e.g. Powerbolt or Fireball) the resist-value is much higher than it should be. For example, if you cast a spell with a mage (Willpower 5 + Magic 5), you only should have 10 dices to roll. But I do have 15 dices to resist the drainvalue. Please see attached image: wrong_drainvalue_calculation.png

Many thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate your help in this matter!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Skullbert; December 29th, 2020 at 18:44.

New version update, 1.1.6 to fix the combat tracker error with adding effects. I also cleaned up the spacing so that the targets summary does not appear over the attack or defense frames.

On your other questions:
    1. The last field of the weapon is a notes field and has no automation effect.
    2. Wound status is commented out and a left over from the D&D 3.5 base that was used originally. Though it would be possible to implement some equivalent, I will not be doing so.
    3. I cannot even remember how drain was calculated, but I am surprised it would be wrong. I'll have to check, but not today

Enjoy...

I checked the drain and it had a problem where it was adding Willpower+<drain-attribute>+Willpower... so the value was always Willpower too high.

v1.1.7 should fix it.

On the PC Character Sheet you need to make sure that you have selected the correct type of magic user (Mag./Res. at the top left) and then check the drain attribute selected. Unfortunately, the icons for the drain attribute were never done (as with many of the other icons on selectors) so they appear as (ALL - not selected, ONE - Willpower, ONE - Logic, ALL - Intuition, SNGL - Charisma). For Mages it should be Logic and for Shamen it should be Charisma. Luckily the tooltips are correct, so just step through until the tooltip shows the correct value.

After doing this, the Drain Resist should give the correct number of dice.

In my case, a Combat Mage should have Willpower + Logic 4+4 = 8 dice

Where can I download the Shadowrun ruleset I didn't even know it was on Fantasy Grounds. I have never played the game because no one in my area was interested but I have read the novels and I love the idea. I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License and would love to find a game to join.

Quote Originally Posted by corum Rask View Post
    Where can I download the Shadowrun ruleset I didn't even know it was on Fantasy Grounds. I have never played the game because no one in my area was interested but I have read the novels and I love the idea. I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License and would love to find a game to join.
    Welcome corum Rask,
    There are links to the ruleset and basic data module in the first post in this thread.

Enjoy!

Ian

Hi Ian,

after several checks, I cannot find any error at this moment. We (that means my group & myself) appreciate the whole work, which you have done for us (and also the rest of the shadowrunner-commmunity). If we discover any other error/bug, we will update you within this thread.
    Furthermore, I already wrote in another thread that we want to say thank you. I spoke with my group, and we would like to send you some little donation for your help. It is not something which can be taken for granted, because your ruleset ist free und you spent during christmas your time to fix the errors... Is it possible to send you the donation via PayPal? You can send me the contact details via PN, if you are interested.

Hi all,

I have just updated post #1 with the link to an updated version of the ruleset in preparation for the new version of CoreRPG due on Tuesday.

If there are any issues, please post here.

Ian

Hello Ian,

thanks a lot for providing us a new version for the latest FG Update. We tried to use the new version, but unfortunately there appear another error messages while using several functions. Below a list with the recorded error messages and also when they appear:

Try to make a check on attribute-value:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Trying to enter Table "Combat"
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1
    Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)

Trying to activate Weapon within combat table:

Could you please have a look into this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks for spotting this Skullbert.

I have uploaded version 1.1.9 which should fix this up for you.

(Thanks to Damned for prodding me into action :-)

Hello Ianmward,

Thank you very much for the update. I have tested it together with our group and everything works fine now. We noticed the following points in relation to the SR4 rules:

Range calcuation for throwing weapons:

- Is there a possibility to add a function to calculate the throwing weapon range? This is currently not available in the version.

Recoil rule for second shot in combat round:
    - The recoil rule does not work if you shoot several times in a combat round. For example, two short busts in a row or two semi-automatic shots. It only works if you shoot once fully automatically. Is it possible to change this rule for shoots/short bursts in a row?

Drain resistance after spellcasting
    -In this version, drain resistance includes penalties because of physical/stamina damage, this is not accord to the rules. Is it possible to remove the penalties for drain resistance?

Deduction of defence pool after second attack
    - If player will be attacked second time by npc, usually there should be a deduction of 1 in defence pool. This does not happen. Is there any possibility to add this rule into the ruleset?

Melee combat:
    - If player attacks npc, npc is not able to make defence check with additional ability (dodge/unarmed combat/melee).
    - If npc attacks player while using melee ability, script error as below.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill.lua"]:323: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nDV' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'aComponents: ' | { #1 = { s'nAllowRoll' = #1, s'nEnd' = #45, s'nMod' = #3, s'nLabelEnd' = #45, s'nStart' = #1, s'rWeaponDetail' = { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }, s'sLabel' = s'Unarmed Combat' } }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #17 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #17 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #11 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #11 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #9 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #7 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }
    Runtime Notice: s'onHoverUpdate: ' | #1 | #1 | #4 | { s'sWeaponType' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'type' = s'Melee', s'sNotes' = s'', s'short' = #1, s'extreme' = #0, s'skill' = s'Unarmed Combat', s'ap' = s'0', s'long' = #0, s'sReach' = s'0', s'dv' = s'7K', s'sName' = s'Claws', s'min' = #0, s'medium' = #0 }

If you do need further details, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot for your effords!
    Last edited by Skullbert; May 2nd, 2021 at 15:35.

Thread Information