DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

Updated CoreRPG based Shadowrun 4E Rulest

I have finally decided that the updated ruleset is stable enough to share with the community, thanks for your patience and enjoy it.

This version is built on the previous work of Fenloh, Verokh, exothermal and Thasmiel and includes a number of enhancements:
    • Port to CoreRPG
    • Combat Tracker
    • NPC Sheet
    • Combat Targeting for weapons and spells
    • Automated rolling of resistance and armor resistance tests
    • Automatic application of damage
    • Drag and Drop for: Weapons, Ammo, Armor, Spells, Skills, Commlinks, O/S and Programs
    • Initial, basic library module (with no descriptions) for the above as well as some gear

The library is basic and missing a large amount of gear, which will get added over time.
    There are also some icons which are not very intuitive...

I am planning on uploading some videos and a manual to show the features... watch this space...

Attachment 10358

This ruleset is a community project developed for no monetary gain and with the understanding that game mechanics are not protected by US Copyright laws:
    https://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl108.html
    As such, no literary work (which is covered by US Copyright) has been included in this ruleset.

The Topps Company, Inc. has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. The Topps Company, Inc. has granted permission to the author of this ruleset to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes in this ruleset but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with SmiteWorks or the author in any official capacity whatsoever.

The following links link to my Google Drive but I hope some kind (and powerful) soul will upload them to the Wiki.

Shadowrun4-basicrules.mod
    Shadowrun4.pak

1.1.10 Fixed NPC full defense toggle (now works for Ranged attacks but is still not correct for Melee attacks)
    Now does not apply wound penalties to Spell Drain Resist checks
    Increased font sized on FGU

Please post any issues here.
    Last edited by ianmward; July 25th, 2021 at 08:21. Reason: Updated to version 1.1.10

Last edited by ianmward; July 15th, 2015 at 11:13.

Also reserved for future use

Link to this thread added to wiki.

Cheers,
    JPG

Tremendous work Ian. You've done a great job, and I'm very excited about the the future of this project.

Awesome! I love the look of the interface. I can't wait to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by unnatural 20 View Post
    Awesome! I love the look of the interface. I can't wait to try it out.
    Thanks, though I have to say that I inherited most of it.

Let me know how you get on and any requests...

After a prompt from Blackfoot I have fixed the charter sheet minimise problem where even though the window looked smaller, it still covered everything underneath.

I have updated the download.

Now we just need to get Doug, john, Jason, Randall, & Loren together with Topps so Ian can make a few bucks. And we get full libraries. :-)

I just added a load of screenshots for anyone who's interested. See post #2

Thread Information