FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Icon Modifier

Icon Modifier

I wonder where I think the modifier Icon of Ruleset GURPS, I found it in PNG format, and already edited, but I want to change it position by editing the file that contains information about it.
    Another thing I would change is the chat, I want to make it only the minimum size.
    Attachment 10346
    I want to put the modifier icon next to the box with question.

The modifier box is a "panel" definition (name="modifierstack") and a "windowclass" definition (name="modifierstack"). This is where you would change any layout information.

Regards,
    JPG

I know, but I don´t know in what .xml the "info" is...

The panel definition is in CoreRPG under the desktop/desktop_panels.xml file.
    The windowclass definition is in CoreRPG under the desktop/desktop_classes.xml file.

You might try grabbing a good multi-file search utility. I use the built-in multiple file search in Notepad++, which is a free download.

Regards,
    JPG

Is there any tool or application that allows me to make changes in the Ruleset design "graphically" instead of codes?

No. That would be an entirely new utility that would almost be as complex as Fantasy Grounds itself, so there are no current plans for that.

Regards,
    JPG

thanks for the hel Moon Wizard...if had any tool of this type, the job will be more easier...

Thread Information