DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 52 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaley View Post
    No response to my post in the comments of the DCC kickstarter... but, have you seen their latest kickstarter?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cs-rpg-mcc-rpg
    Yeah, looks pretty cool. They keep hitting those stretch goals, so I might swoop in at the last minute and pledge depending on what is included. I was going to look at the rules at some point and possibly make an MCC extension to go with the DCC ruleset.

Thanks for posting that by the way. Goodman Games isn't the most responsive to things that are not a priority for them. I originally used their "DCC RPG" logo, and the desktop background was the gold-on-black demon skull, which they were not cool with. I think if it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have gotten a reply

I included a comment about Fantasy Grounds support in the MCC comment section as well. Maybe if they see Fantasy Ground enough, they'll give in.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Yeah, looks pretty cool. They keep hitting those stretch goals, so I might swoop in at the last minute and pledge depending on what is included. I was going to look at the rules at some point and possibly make an MCC extension to go with the DCC ruleset.

Thanks for posting that by the way. Goodman Games isn't the most responsive to things that are not a priority for them. I originally used their "DCC RPG" logo, and the desktop background was the gold-on-black demon skull, which they were not cool with. I think if it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have gotten a reply

Blog Entries
    Updated to v2.5:

• Untargeted roll results dragged from the chat window to a target in the combat tracker generated a script error. Fixed.
    • Ability score sequence in the party sheet adjusted to match the character sheet - Str Agi Sta Per Int Luck.

Hi, I've been trying to use this with my group, but we're having a problem with lots of string errors and not being able to delete things from the combat tracker. Am I doing something stupid?

Blog Entries
    You may have an error in your db.xml file.
    You can export your characters and import them into a new campaign or you can (make a backup first) edit the db.xml file and remove everything between the <combattracker> and </combattracker> tags (with FG closed) and this *might* fix your issue.

It happens when I start a new campaign as well. I may just have to use the Core RPG system.

Blog Entries
    Do you have any other extensions running? Started a completely clean campaign with nothing else?

What version of FG are you running?

What Myrdin and damned said. And, if you're still having issues please provide the errors you're getting - this will help a lot in identifying the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is what I'm gettting, no extensions turned on. I'm using the latest version of FG.

Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/desktop.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'setOptionDefault' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:89: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) for control (header_vis) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) for control (header_labels) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) for control (header_toggles) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Script Error "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:75: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' (a nil value) x 50
    Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Ruleset Warning: numbercontrol: Could not find font (subwindowtitle) for control (round) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Thanks for the help btw.

Blog Entries
    Delete the DCCRPG.pak and any unpacked copies of this folder from your \rulesets folder and redownload the file and restart FG. It looks like some stuff is missing.

FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information