5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 52 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

The rolls for "warriors arm" and "broken star" being "Lucky Rolls" would stay static based on the initial Luck score even as Luck gets burned. I leave it up to you how best to implement it, but a simple manual entry box would be completely sufficient from my perspective.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightlessScotsman View Post
    The rolls for "warriors arm" and "broken star" being "Lucky Rolls" would stay static based on the initial Luck score even as Luck gets burned. I leave it up to you how best to implement it, but a simple manual entry box would be completely sufficient from my perspective.

Thanks again.
    Ah of course, now I know what you mean. The fumble die field has plenty of room for a number modifier, but the crit die is a little more crowded. I will see how it looks. It shouldn't be a problem for the crit/fumble roll to check the birth augur and apply the lucky roll modifier, but maybe that's too much going on behind the scenes. I think there is always a balance between convenience and confusion when it comes to the automated bookkeeping.

For now, you can drag the lucky roll modifier to a hotkey, but then you just have to remember to click the hotkey before making a crit/fumble roll. Or just double-click or drag the lucky roll modifier each time. Not ideal, but it works.

Blog Entries
    I finally got around to fixing the combat tracker display. Download the ruleset here for the latest version.

Thanks for picking that up, FlightlessScotsman....

Many thanks for another update
    Continue this wonderful work friend
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hey Leo,

Just curious... on trying to use custom dice, all I see are a d14 and a d16, the rest are missing. Are we just supposed to roll those with a /die command?

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by driador View Post
    Hey Leo,

Just curious... on trying to use custom dice, all I see are a d14 and a d16, the rest are missing. Are we just supposed to roll those with a /die command?

Thanks in advance!
    No need to use the /die command - they should be linked to the other dice. The funky dice are distributed according to the workaround suggestion posted on the Goodman Games forums. Here is the breakdown:

d20 - d16, d14
    d12 - d24
    d10 - d30, d5
    d8 - d7
    d6 - d3

Here is the link to post on the GG forums...

Dice: generating "Zocchi results" using "normal" polyhedrons

Blog Entries
    Updated to v2.0

• Fixed alignment of help button for multiple windows.
    • Critical hit rolls add lucky roll modifier for "Warrior's arm" birth augur.
    • Fumble rolls subtract lucky roll modifier for "The broken star" birth augur.

Join me if you can for FG8 on April 8 at 9:00 pm EDT (UTC -4) for The Jeweler That Dealt in Stardust!

Blog Entries
    I wanna bump this post - the inestimable leozelig is running a one shot at FG Con!
    Dont be shy - this is a great ruleset and its a fun system.

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    I added an attack bonus field for items.

Attachment 13698

Blog Entries
    Updated to v2.1

• Added attack bonus field to the item record for weapons
    • Added short range option to the modifiers, which adds your strength bonus to ranged damage (for dagger, dart, handaxe, etc.)

Attachment 13756
    Last edited by leozelig; April 10th, 2016 at 16:54. Reason: Rearranged buttons - download the ruleset again if your buttons are not arranged like the screenshot

Thread Information