Starfinder Playlist
Page 13 of 52 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Can we post this ruleset in the community rulesets section of the wiki?

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I just finished making a bunch of modules for my DCC ruleset. They contain everything but the spell check tables, but unfortunately I cannot share them with you. If this is something you would like to see for Fantasy Grounds, I would encourage you to send an email to Goodman Games and let them know
    I take it you have spoken to Doug about contacting them to set up an agreement? I asked him once about the 5e modules they have done and he said they don't seem to be interested, but that might change if you can show them a fully functional rule set in action.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Blog Entries
    Can we post this ruleset in the community rulesets section of the wiki?
    Hey leozelig great work as always. Ive posted a brief Wiki entry for it. I have linked the Wiki page to the dropbox file for now. When you are ready I will copy a version up to the wiki
    Feel free to email me whatever text you would like on the wiki page.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey leozelig great work as always. Ive posted a brief Wiki entry for it. I have linked the Wiki page to the dropbox file for now. When you are ready I will copy a version up to the wiki
    Feel free to email me whatever text you would like on the wiki page.
    Thanks, damned!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    I take it you have spoken to Doug about contacting them to set up an agreement? I asked him once about the 5e modules they have done and he said they don't seem to be interested, but that might change if you can show them a fully functional rule set in action.
    I exchanged a few emails with them when I finished the ruleset about a year ago, and they definitely did not seem interested. But maybe if enough fans request it, who knows?

When I asked The Dark Lord Goodman a few years ago, his answer was "not right now". Hope you have better luck.

I posted a comment on their kickstarter page. Maybe others will chime in with interest in FG content for DCC

I exchanged a few emails with them when I finished the ruleset about a year ago, and they definitely did not seem interested. But maybe if enough fans request it, who knows?

Blog Entries
    Seems like passing up free money/sales.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Ruleset updated to v2.4

• If "Two-Weapon Fighting" is selected on the Combat tab, critical hit determination will apply rules for dual-wielding based on primary/off hand and agility score.
    • "2W" checkbox in the weapon list indicates that the weapon is wielded in the off hand.
    • "[OFF HAND]" message will display in the attack chat message when both "Two-Weapon Fighting" and "2W" are selected.
    • When dual-wielding, the attack die will automatically adjust for changes in Agility score from ability damage or effects. For example, if you have a base Agility 16 and gain a bonus of +2 from an effect, your primary hand attack die improves to a d20 (and your offhand remains a d16) according to the Two-Weapon Fighting table.
    • Added a label for the "Lost/Not Lost" checkbox in the spell list.

My interpretation of the two-weapon fighting rules for halflings is that they may only score a crit with their primary hand, but the max die roll with that hand (usually d16) is always an automatic hit. There is some confusion about the correct ruling (refer to the Spellburn podcast on Halflings), so I am imposing my personal preference.

Attachment 14588Attachment 14589
    Last edited by leozelig; July 4th, 2016 at 14:23.

No response to my post in the comments of the DCC kickstarter... but, have you seen their latest kickstarter?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cs-rpg-mcc-rpg

Thread Information