DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 52 First ... 394748495051 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    6. Good eye - that was my initial plan. But then I found 2 or 3 references in spell descriptions that refer the player to one of those appendices, and it seemed like they needed to be in there. For example, 'Stinging Stone' references Appendix P.
    Ahhh... that makes sense. Good call

Thanks again!
    Join my DCC RPG Road Crew via Fantasy Grounds! info @ https://www.indygaming.com/roadcrew/

"Why do squares have more sides than triangles?"

Purchased and can't wait to get home and download. Awesome work Leo! Awesome work!

This comes out and the AD&D 2e at the same time! Which one to get? I went with DCC

Can DCC get its own thread? I have a lot to talk about

BTW my first question is: will there be ongoing support? I will gladly throw money at FG and GG for FG versions of their modules.

2nd of all: could that ongoing support possibly include the Lankhmar set? I have no idea if GG and/or FG would have rights to convert it? If not, I can go ahead and get started myself for my own game... If so, I can kick back and wait (my campaigns are cycling through a pretty intense scheduled queue of systems right now)...

A new thread would be good for documenting issues, feature request, etc.

Man, this looks so neat! Thanks a lot for this!

But, am I the only one afraid of accidentally hitting that "Roll" button under the attributes? I love it, but can't stop thinking that one day somebody will re-roll their attributes by accident (or not)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Man, this looks so neat! Thanks a lot for this!

But, am I the only one afraid of accidentally hitting that "Roll" button under the attributes? I love it, but can't stop thinking that one day somebody will re-roll their attributes by accident (or not)
    Someone else just emailed support about that same issue. They requested a confirmation before it rolled and replaced everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Someone else just emailed support about that same issue. They requested a confirmation before it rolled and replaced everything.
    I was wondering about a little "lock" on the button that you could 'lock' and 'unlock' ?
    Join my DCC RPG Road Crew via Fantasy Grounds! info @ https://www.indygaming.com/roadcrew/

"Why do squares have more sides than triangles?"

I was the one who emailed support.

A lock/unlock approach could certainly work as well. But getting this right feels like more UI complexity. Should it be unlocked at first and automatically lock after the initial roll? Or does it manually need to be unlocked first? What if you forget to lock it again afterwards?

Ultimately, rolling stats feels like it should be a one-time thing. There certainly should be some way to reroll later, but only if you have high confidence that this is actually what the user intended. That could be accomplished via a confirmation dialog, a lock/unlock approach, or some other solution.

Thread Information