STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[FGDAZE] PFS Thornkeep #1: The Accursed Halls - New Players Welcome...

Hi All - As part of the FGDAZE Mini-CON, I am going to run the evergreen scenario Thornkeep: The Accursed Halls. This adventure is lots of fun, will give your Pathfinder Society character an entire level (3XP/4PP) and I hope you will join.

Summary: Beneath Brokenhelm Hill and the weathered walls of Thornkeep lies an ancient maze of magic and madness. Once the workrooms and summoning chamber of a rebel Azlanti lord, these subterranean chambers were forgotten thousands of years ago after the eradication of the evil lord and his followers. Over the centuries, adventurers have found their way into these twisting passages and magnificent chambers, only to discover that the fading magic of the ancient Azlanti still lingers here.

Calendar Link

Event #: TBD
    Event Name: TBD
    Event Time: 4:00AM Pacific / 11:00AM GMT
    Provisional Time: 27 JUNE
    Award: 3XP/4PP (module)
    Estimated Game Time: 6 hrs.
    Character Level: 1-2 (New players and PREGEN/1 characters are welcome, and I recommend at least some 2nd level characters in the party)
    Mode: NORMAL (not CORE)

I will take players on a first-come, first-served basis per approving the Saturday game time on the calendar and posting in this thread (regardless of any non-voting sign-ups currently on the calendar). I will be running this adventure multiple times and if you sign up but don't get in this run for FGDAZE, don't worry. I will run it again in the future.

See you on Saturday!

NOTE: For new players who are going to play in my game, I will try to run a short training session on Thursday. I will update the time for this session on Wednesday and create a calendar event. I have an Ultimate license, so there should be no trouble logging in with an unlicensed client for the training.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 23rd, 2015 at 01:30.

Put me down for a spot please
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

glacius - OK - please vote/confirm the time on the calendar. It will be at 7AM your time.

Done. How many hours would this session last?
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

Should be 5-6 hours. The first run with new players, character changes and a start delay was 6 hours.

Put in for Alaras, lvl 2 Elven Ranger.

Hi HG - Put me in for this too

I'm in. I'll let you know which character soon.

OK - sounds good kw. A 2nd-level would be a good choice, because I know there will be at least 2-3 new first levels coming along.

Now at 5, 1 space left!

Thread Information