STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[FGDaze] D&D 5E - Adventurers League- DDEX02-01 City of Danger -Noobs Welcome

On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these five short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker. An introductory adventure for 1st-2nd level characters. We will be running mini adventure 1.Players new to D&D, the Adventurers League and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 11:00 am EST (GMT-5). Runs for approx. 1-2 Hours.

Calendar sign up and time-check Here

I'll be running the first mini adventure from the City of Danger adventure and explain how to use Fantasy Grounds as a new player and what the Adventurers League is. Pre Gen Characters will be available. I can walk you through character creation as well if you would like - just let me know ahead of time. If you are more advanced, I will also leave the server open the day before the game for you enter your character in or load your export character for you. If you do make your own character, please use the point buy process.

This session will run for 3-7 players

Blog Entries
    Thanks for running this Talen. To avoid confusion, please remember Eastern is currently observing Daylight Savings time an is GMT/UTC -4. So it's EDT.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Do you use text? chat? video? to run these, do you need to download anything for that?

Mask - thanks for the clarification on EDT! Illustrates the point that people should NEVER rely on me for time conversion so thank god the calendar does that for us!

Timperkins
    - I use both FG Chat and Teamspeak for the game - Teamspeak is essential however as I generally run the majority of the game with Voice. As a result, you will need both Fantasy Grounds (the free version is fine) and Teamspeak downloaded. The FG server info is in the calendar. In the TS server, we will be in the "Adventurers League: DM Talen" channel. Voice Server: teamspeak.fg-con.com Voice Password: Dungeoneers

Thanks for the reply. I have a full license and have played a couple times in a home brew but I have never played in an Adventurer League game. Are there any class or race restrictions to this game? I would definitely like to create my own character.

Yep, what damned said! If you need a hand, let me know.

Hey Talen. I'm going to go ahead and sign up though I might have to drop out just in case i'm scheduled to work this saturday.
    I am not a gamer because I have no life. I am a gamer because I choose to have many.

Sounds good. We have a full party of 7 at the moment, but I will accept alternates in the event people need to drop.

If you haven't come across these already, there are some great video tutorials you can review before our game on Saturday at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p?title=Videos. Specifically, the Game System Tutorials (D&D Fifth Edition) show you how to prepare your character sheet and the General Tutorials by either Xorn (Quick Start Guide) or Dulux Oz are invaluable if you are completely new to FG. Some of the videos use some earlier versions of FG, but the concepts and general access remain unchanged.

Thread Information