DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Test Release v3.1.2

Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] When GM drags portraits/tokens from PC sheet to combat tracker, token will be applied if over token field, otherwise, PC will be added to combat tracker.
    • [5E] PHB Errata incorporated into PHB and class pack DLC.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Critical confirm rolls can now be dragged from chat window to target tokens or CT entries.
    • [5E/PFRPG/3.5E] Effects could be changed on application in certain corner cases related to spacing. Fixed.
    • [5E] CT actions subsection for NPCs expanding when active, but not auto-closing when no longer active. Fixed.
    • [5E] Choosing long rest from PC sheet before opening combat tracker during session prevented healing from rest. Fixed.
    • [5E] When dropping Sorcerer class onto PC sheet, the skill selection dialog was not being shown. Fixed.

Additionally, there are also minor data updates to most of the 5E content as reported.

JPG

For developers,

• [CoreRPG+] The "charsheet" windowclass has been updated in all CoreRPG-derived rulesets to use the "token_char" template that supports the new GM drag to CT.
    • [5E/PFRPG/3.5E] The EffectManager script was updated to resolve spacing bug.
    • [5E] The CharManager script and "select_dialog" window class was updated to support multiple choices in sequence.
    • [5E] The "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua" script was updated to fix CT combat subsection not closing.
    • [5E] The CombatManager2 script was updated to fix resting bug.
    • [3.5E] The GameSystem script was updated to support critical confirm roll drag.

Cheers,
    JPG

Moon Wizard, any (tentative) plans for when you'd like to push this one out, yet? I'll need to update both my extensions.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

I don't have a fixed date. I was originally going to push quickly to fix the 5E combat tracker subsection item, but then we got the PHB errata and a couple other items.

I'm going to shoot for a couple weeks.

Regards,
    JPG

No problem, thanks for the heads up.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Dice tower can be unlocked and moved.
    • [CoreRPG+] When holding CTRL key while dropping item links on a PC portrait, the item record will be shared with the player, instead of added to the PC.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E/C&C] Added option for tiered bar colors, in addition to default gradient colored bars.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Added new conditional operators (ALIGN, SIZE, TYPE, CUSTOM). Click help link in campaign effects window to see more info.
    • [5E] Notification of amount of damage that exceeds hit points added.
    • [5E] Trinkets can now be dropped onto PC inventory.
    • [5E] Critical damage type added to added critical damage.
    • [5E] IMMUNE effect supports critical damage type.
    • Formatted text not wrapping correctly when new formatting begins after first line of paragraph. Fixed.
    • Module permission state being forgotten when using /reload command. Fixed.
    • [SW] Several fixes to be detailed in SW forum.

Developer Change Notes

• [CoreRPG+] ActorManager2 (scripts/manager_actor2.lua)
    • [CoreRPG+] ps/scripts/ps_mainitem.lua
    • [CoreRPG+] Desktop (desktop/scripts/desktop.lua)
    • [CoreRPG+] ActionDamage (scripts/manager_action_damage.lua)
    • [CoreRPG+] DataCommon (scripts/data_common.lua)
    • [CoreRPG+] EffectManager (scripts/manager_effect.lua)
    • [CoreRPG] desktop/scripts/characterlist_entry.lua
    • [CoreRPG] dicetower windowclass, dicetower panel
    • [5E] ItemManager2 (scripts/manager_item2.lua)
    • [4E] TokenManager2 (scripts/manager_token2.lua)

JPG

Also, note that the changes just posted specifically override the need for the following extensions. However, the implementation of the alignment and optional tags are different, and the wound colors are slightly different.

• Optional Conditions
    • Alignment Conditions
    • Move Dice Tower
    • Alt Wound Colors
    • HP Under Zero

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Developer Change Notes

• [CoreRPG+] Desktop (desktop/scripts/desktop.lua)

JPG
    Hey Moon, I just ran Winmerge over the v3.1.1 and the new v3.1.2 versions of desktop.lua, and they are exactly the same. ie no change

Just thought you'd like to know

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I put CoreRPG+, because it affected more than 3 of the derived rulesets. (5E/4E/3.5E/PFRPG/C&C)

Same for the other CoreRPG+ references.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information