DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

RMU beta version 2

Just downloaded the new version and what I have read so far i really like. What are the chances of FG ruleset of the final version? Also I just got the current RMC ruleset in the current sale and i have got say its the best looking FG ruleset, definitely better looking than the Pathfinder and 5e rulesets!

We have Raymond "Shockbolt" Gaustadnes to thank for the graphics. He did an amazing job with them.

I actually played RMU beta 1 for about 8 months using an extension I created. It worked pretty well for the most part. The toughest thing was the lack of creatures really slowed down my prep time so I eventually went back to playing RMC. I noticed that RMU beta 2 has creatures now and treasures are soon to follow. I haven't had a chance to look at beta 2 besides a quick skim through. I hope to have a ruleset for it but need to finish the RMC CoreRPG conversion. It's been tough working on it because of how different the RMC ruleset is and real life threw me a few curve balls.

Please let me know if you have any questions on how the RMC ruleset works since it handles things a bit differently than the other rulesets.

the documentation and the videos have answered all my questions so far, if i run a game I might borrow bits from the new RMU to use, the new action point Initiative system looks great and would easy to use in FG and experience system is lot more managerable than the RM2

OOOOHHHHH, must...get...rules.....

Always loved Rolemaster and have played in some RMC games on FG and had one campaign fall apart about 3 months into it so always looking for a new game/campaign. Maybe RMU will reignite interest.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I haven't had a chance to look at beta 2 besides a quick skim through. I hope to have a ruleset for it but need to finish the RMC CoreRPG conversion. It's been tough working on it because of how different the RMC ruleset is and real life threw me a few curve balls.
    Hey Dakadin! Been a while. I expect to have time by this Fall to start a new campaign, and I'd like to use RMU to run it. You know how to reach me if you need any help moving forward...

Hi Lachancery! Yes it has been a while. I will send you an email tomorrow.

Hi Dakadin,

Let me know if I can help out too.

Cheers
    Chris

Thanks Chris. I will send you an email tonight also.

I haven't had a chance to read through the latest version of RMU so I am not sure how different it is from the beta 1 version.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    Hey Dakadin! Been a while. I expect to have time by this Fall to start a new campaign, and I'd like to use RMU to run it. You know how to reach me if you need any help moving forward...
    I'd love to play in that if you have room Yves.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    DIBS ON A SPOT!!!!!

Can never get enough Rolemaster!!!
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information