5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

number of uses before rest

Am I missing it?

Some thing like the Bard's Inspiration has a limited number of time they can use. and then recover those uses on a short or long rest. Is there a way to set this up in FG.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

See the "Power-point-like abilities" in the "Creating and Updating Characters" section of post #2 in TASagent's extremely useful usage thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-Edition
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That thread is very useful. Don't just read it, have FG open at the same time and try each item listed one-at-a-time - you'll learn so much and get more familiar with the interface. Probably have a few "aahhhh, that's very cool" moments too.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, that was a surprisingly well-timed question, Brice. I literally added that section within 15 minutes of when you posted your question, but before I saw it.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Also keep in mind, a rest can be initiated only by the DM. You can initiate a rest for all party members in the combat tracker from the combat tracker's "menu" button at the bottom, or for individual characters by right clicking on their character sheet and choosing the appropriate rest.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Thanks all headed over to the other thread now
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Thread Information