DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP (Looking For additional Player) Established Pathfinder Age of Worms Campaign

SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR TAKING THE INTEREST IN OUR CAMPAIGN

The Age of Worms is upon Faerun. A small unknown band of adventurers have met in the town of Daggerford and uncovered the deep and sinister secret of three evil gods coming together to form an Ebon Triad. This triad looks to bring upon the world an era called, The Age of Worms. The group has fought necromancers, undead, destroying outsider beings, tangled with corrupt mine managers and even befriended ghosts, old retired wizard and now a clan of lizardfolk. They have helped save a besieged keep and are still trying to find the answers to the strange worms that infest the undead. They are currently within the swamp of Lizard Marsh helping out a clan of lizardfolk that have been afflicted with the worms in the past. They have now found out that this is not just a human/elf/dwarf issue. This small band of adventurers are attempting to figure out the mystery of the worms and need more help!

===================

Our group has had plenty of laughs, close calls to TPK & character death, and down right bizarre NPC interactions throughout the last 14 weeks of play. We've moved up to level 6 within the pathfinder system. Unfortunately, one of our players has to leave the game due to real life issues. So, we are looking for a mature player that is all about having fun, not so worried about min/maxing her/his character and enjoys hanging out and rolling with the punches that I seem to always send the groups direction.

We are a committed group who have played the last 3.5 months every week without missing a session and allow all players to have the spotlight equally. We look for the same from our new member to our group. Our sessions last 4-5 hours in length. We plan to continue our long term campaign for many additional months and likely a year in total length. Most of us (including the GM) are new to pathfinder and we all help each other out with rules and may not play all the rules as written. Things are forgotten from time to time and we don't spend any significant time looking up rules or having rules discussions. We are all here for the story and the glory, so to speak.

You can check out our gaming sessions (pardon the amateur videos and glitches of course) on our youtube playlist to see if this is a group you'd like to join:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrusDYmAo5dZISdD2TBsHDpFqpTLfZZsv

You are free to look at our obsidian portal website:
    https://age-of-worms-10.obsidianportal.com

Original Game Posting on LFG [Has game rules]:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...C-5&highlight=

Game Calendar Post:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1361

If you're interested in discussing joining our weekly game, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. I look forward to chatting with anyone who is interested. Also feel free to chat with any of the members of our group if you're interested as well.

Thanks,
    Artrem (Greg)
    Last edited by Artrem; June 17th, 2015 at 07:58. Reason: Spot filled

I've been playing with Artrem since he started Age of Worms. He is by FAR the best DM I have ever experienced. He plans well in advance and its like going to Grandma's as a kid when you log into his server every time. the feeling of being welcomed and prepared for as well as heard, understood and treated with equal respect and the environment he creates by far exceeds my modest DM skills. I'm envious of his ease to which he does it all ....though I am sure he puts in plenty of time to make the experience all that it is.

So in a nutshell ...if you can commit to every Thursday night (and we play for 4-5 hours) at 22:00 (UTC-5) ...don't pass this one up. He will likely become your favorite DM as well.

Artrem ...accept the kudo's man ...your group truly enjoys every session.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Sounds intriguing. I may have missed it in the post above but are you guys text- or voice-based for communication?
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

This is a nice adventure path. Pretty deadly if just rushed through. I will have to take a look at your obsidian portal page..

And Doc, they are using TeamSpeak for communication. That is stated in the other post.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

@JerryRig - Thank you so much for the kind words, but I will not pass along that 'arrow splitter' bow you've been looking at

@Dr_Babylon - Yep, blah is correct, we run almost all our communication over teamspeak. The only text we use is for speech in other languages, out of turn emotes, whispers, etc.

@Blahness - We've had a blast running the adventure path. It's been nice too, since there has been no known metagaming the path. They did well in the whispering cairn, unknowingly decided to do the Ebon triad in reverse (the labyrinth was close to a TPK), and almost lost the sorcerer last week during the battle with Shukak. Thankfully, they've been taking it slow, and have been told to have a backup character in there pockets... just in case.

My group kinda broke apart at about where you are now. But it was a blast cause we had a total of 4 characters. Me as a sorcerer, a dwarf fighter, an investigator and a paladin. The running joke for several session was the paladin's lack of ability to hit anyone with his bow during combat. Any time else, he could hit anything. So he was there just taking up space while I knocked everything down with toppling magic missle, the investigator AoOed everything within his 10ft reach and the fighter smashed everything in sight. Good times..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Ah. Unfortunate but I do wish you all the best in finding that certain someone to help your group carry on with this exceptional project.
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

This does look pretty interesting. I was wondering if you were still welcoming new members or not? I'm fairly experienced with Pathfinder but last played with a GM that was fairly laid back with rules (not that he didn't use them just didn't waste time on unknown ones). One thing however is that I'm completely new to FG and haven't even bought a license (was pending if I saw an interesting game). Assuming everyone is willing to deal with someone who is new with the system I'd like to construct a character for your campaign. Please let me know what information you'd like from me if you're interested in taking me in. If not, best of luck to your group.

I too am interested if you're still looking for another player; finding games at such an agreeable time for me is pretty uncommon and as a couple of other games have just concluded I've got some spare time. Plus it would be nice to skip the first few levels for a change, I am a little bored of level 1 and 2 characters :V
    The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

@ Blahness - Sorry to hear your group broke apart, nothing worse than putting in time and things falling apart. I love the interactions you shared, that's what makes RPG's so great! We also have had some pretty funny stuff as well, ranger always getting paralyzed, cleric drinking every chance he gets, paladin charging into everything, even when he has no backup and almost 'choked' to death. Sorcerer is also magic missile and forgetting that he has no armor and standing in the melee. There was a period where every session, one character would end up dying twice in that session and no one can pass a climb check. Crazy stuff.

@ Dr_Babylon - Sorry the group wasn't a good fit with your preferences. I really appreciate the support and comments!

@AnzVille - We have filled the position. We were fortunate to have 3 pm's in the first 4 hours of my post requesting to join the group as well as posts in the thread. The first person that pm'ed me has accepted the slot. I will keep you on my list and if someone drops out and you're still interested, I'd love to have you aboard as I am still learning pathfinder as well as fantasy grounds, we all have to start somewhere. I think you'll find that the fantasy grounds community is welcoming and almost everyone is willing to help teach anything. Keep looking, you'll find a game if you keep posting.

@ Neruz - As above, I appreciate the interest and post. I will also have your username on my list, so if someone leaves or has to go, I'll send ya a message to see if you're still interested. Still won't have to start at level 1 or 2 if that happens

Thanks to everyone for the interest, as before, we were very fortunate to have the slot filled in less than 24 hours. If anyone else is still interested, please feel free to post a reply and if someone drops out, I will be happy to send messages to anyone who pm'ed/posted to see if you are still available or interested.

Artrem (Greg)

Thread Information