FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: GM question

GM question

I just started using FG with C&C. At the moment my gamers can not see my rolls but when using the automatic combat system they can see if i hit them. Is there any way to disable this? There maybe times I want to adjust damage or have a monster miss but that is hard to do if they can see Attack [17] -> [at XXX] [HIT].

Also is there a way to have spell dmg auto rolled and applied to monsters?

Thanks so much in advance.

=)

Blog Entries
    Hi lee10397 and welcome.
    If you are using Combat Automation they will see the attack results.
    If you are fudging rolls you need to roll manually or apply a -X number in the modifier before the roll. Suggestion - if you are doing this keep the -ive number less than the Monsters HD otherwise you could end up with negative numbers showing in the Chat Window.
    Additional things you can do - reduce the monsters HP, change their damage die down etc.
    Better off not fudging the rolls though... let them learn some commonsense

you might find these useful too: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...r6UcaaLvD7YlJd

Thanks Damned. I really appreciate it!

I had another quick question. What are the attacks per round in the C&C set? For instance I cant seem to find a rate of fire table for bows. For melee is seems like everyone only has 1 attack per round with no progression other than class abilities is this correct? Thanks again guys!

Blog Entries
    Fighters get a 2nd attack at 10th level I believe.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lee10397 View Post
    I had another quick question. What are the attacks per round in the C&C set? For instance I cant seem to find a rate of fire table for bows. For melee is seems like everyone only has 1 attack per round with no progression other than class abilities is this correct? Thanks again guys!
    For the most part C&C is 1 attack per round.

Thanks again guys. I really appreciate all the help!

Blog Entries
    There is the optional rule in the CKG that allows bow fire at up to four attacks/round.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    There is the optional rule in the CKG that allows bow fire at up to four attacks/round.
    I have several CKGs and the FG version and you know Ive never even peeked inside!

Fighters also get an Ability which allows them to make 2 attacks per round against low level creatures at around 4th or 5th level.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Thread Information