Starfinder Playlist

New Player Looking For Group. D&D5E

Heyas, I have never played FG before and I only have the demo/trial was looking to see if maybe any groups would like to take me along to show me the ropes, I have watched videos and read some so I have a small idea how things work, would like to try D&D5E but any D&D would be great, hopefully from there I can figure out what I wanna do and what I need and if maybe can find a solid regular group to roll with, I could be available US Eastern Time Zone[UTC-05:00] 8am-5pm & 7pm-12am Mon-Fri(lol not everyday but can prob make anyday work) and 7pm-12pm on weekends, please leave me a message if any needs another for a group and please comment with any tips or anything else that would help me out in finding a group to try this out. Thanks All
    Last edited by Kray; June 14th, 2015 at 20:25.

Blog Entries
    I unfortunately do not have any openings in my game atm, but I would recommend posting your time zone so people know how those times relate to their locations.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Nice thank you forgot to post that

Blog Entries
    Also check the link in my signature and sign up for something a little different too - you will get to meet other players and GMs and start building up some connections

I posted a Starter Set adventure in the Calendar- take a look and see if you're interested. I understand the time will not work for everyone- I might have to do two groups- different days or change the time.
    Cal

Plus don't be discouraged if the game you're looking at is filled up (especially if it is a new campaign), people will jump to add their name before the reality of their situation kicks in and they realize they can't participate. Drop your name in there and then that slot will open, you might be able to get in. It's how one of my players (who are all excellent, by the way!) got into my fresh off the blocks Greyhawk campaign.

It's a heat of the moment thing. Had a couple of players in my campaign fall victim to it. Heck! I've fallen for it once or twice! Not a ding on them at all but a kudos to Fantasy Grounds for making gaming just so darn convenient!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Thread Information