Starfinder Playlist

[FGDAZE] Fate Core - Mass Effect - C-Sec Adventures: Murder at the 4th Star Hotel

[FGDAZE] Fate Core - Mass Effect - C-Sec Adventures: Murder at the 4th Star Hotel.

New players always welcome at my games!

Familiarity with the Mass Effect setting preferred but not required.

FGDaze One Shot - A known Turian xenophobe has been murdered in his hotel room. A Spectre is in the area who is notorious for collateral damage and loss of life. It's up to C-Sec to solve the crime and bring the murder to justice before this Spectre decides to step in. This is a One Shot session for FGDaze and will run between 4-6 hours. Characters will be provided. Headset with Mic required. Please have Fantasy Grounds and Teamspeak installed and updated prior to joining. - Server details are for Teamspeak due to my IP and Alias changing regularly. Will provide FG server details on the day.

Play Time - 13:00 - 17:00 BST
    Genre - Sci-Fi Detective Action/Adventure
    Ruleset/Setting - Fate Core / Mass Effect

Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1462
    ..... now where is my hat?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/MassEffect/...t+Fate+RPG.pdf

Character preferences...

I suppose you'll be creating pregens based on our preferences. What are you looking for? Race and skills?

I will be creating pregens based on player's preferences. Also, I had no idea this source book existed. I'll have to take a few days to go through it but the only real restriction will be that the characters are either members of or retainers to C-Sec.

I would like to specialize in biotics. I like the powers Yo.

I'll take a spot if that's alright Fizban?

Everyone is welcome at my table

Ok to join you next week?

Hey HocusPocus. I look forward to gaming with you!

For the record guys, I'll be using the pdf that Wright posted above. It's full of goodies.

New stipulations on characters though, if you want to take a bash at building your own:

Veteran level, Standard issue equipment only. That means basic armour, shields, and predators.

Excellent! I've started looking through the pdf, I'll let you know how I get on character-wise.

Ok Fizban, I've prepped a character and PM'd you the details.

Thread Information