DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupre
    We've discussed this and plan on having some way of exporting to the format, but we don't have a time set for it yet. It might turn out to be an external application.
    And the same for importing E-Tools XML into Fantasy Grounds, too?
    ~ Kristian Serrano

Any other character creation toolsets on the market, such as Player Genie or PCgen, being discussed for such a conversion utility?
    -Aesir

As much as we'd like to see support for all of these formats, we are above all, focused on improving the core functionalities of the software first and then when the opportunity occurs, extending import/export like capabilities to cover as many products as possible.
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

I posted my question for two reasons ...neither of which were immediately obvious, I suppose.

To explain...

I wasn't so much as looking for a promise of such features within a certain time frame, as much as I was trying to get a feel for whether or not close ties with CMP's e-Tools would lead to lesser support (or lack of support) for competing products (such as DM and Player Genie). Over time, as FG matures and develops, support for integration with a wider set of tools makes the product more valuable to me.

The other reason I'd asked was because I read here that requests for features (while not always immediately responded to) get logged for future consideration and evaluation. So... I figured posting would put this type of request on your radar.

Thanks for the reply!
    -Aesir

Thread Information