5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze] War of the Dead

It's my pleasure to give a demo of the upcoming War of the Dead campaign module for FG.

NEWBIE FRIENDLY

10:30pm EDT (GMT-4)
    More information in the calendar entry here.

"Where were you, the day the Earth died?An unexplained cataclysm is infecting the world. Millions are dying and rising as flesh-consuming ghouls. Entire cities are roaming graveyards, and even the countryside is overrun with creatures in search of living flesh. Those remaining are banding together for survival, some seeking safety in numbers and others seeking to use their numbers to overpower and dominate the weak. It's a war for survival. A . . .
    . . . War of the Dead!"
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Just a note to: Alan Meranda, you do know you are signed up for this game and it runs at exactly the same time my game is running (which you are signed up for)

Blog Entries
    Daedalus. Yours is scheduled for June 20th 7pm EDT, mine is on the 27th 10:30pm EDT. In any case, you should probably pm him.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I let him know. Thanks

Blog Entries
    New to FG and never played Savage Worlds. Come from a background including DnD, RuneQuest, Start Frontiers and others. If their is a basic rules or such that I should read prior, just let me know.

Blog Entries
    Hi Lord! You would benefit from reading the quickstart rules here. From experience, after 15 mins new Savage Worlds players feel comfortable with the system. Like I said in the ad, this is newbie friendly.

I look forward to playing with you man!

Blog Entries
    Hi guys! Just dropping by to let you know I added a new game announcement to the calendar that contains game day information. Please take a minute to read it.

Blog Entries
    Kelleyf, I sent you a pm earlier this week. If I haven't heard back from you by tomorrow night I'm gonna have to give your spot to someone else who might want to play.

Any chance of getting an advanced view of the Pre-Gens?

Blog Entries

Thread Information