5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

FGDaze1 Games - Saturday June 27th! Game announcement thread.

GMs please post your games here and in the Calendar.
    Remember to use [FGDAZE] in your Calendar Campaign name
    Please DONT reply to posts here - this is a listing of all games only.
    Other posts will be removed from this thread.

More information can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ze-has-arrived!

VenomousFiligree
    Savage Worlds - The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm

Beginners Welcome

The heroes are asked to accompany Dr. Albert Mars to the distant desert world of Omariss 7. There he hopes to capture the mysterious and legendary "death worm." A local war complicates the matter, so the JumpCorp team will need all its wits to survive this dangerous expedition.

2000 GMT+1

Calendar entry here.

Discussion here.
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; June 14th, 2015 at 07:00.

Blog Entries
    It's my pleasure to give a demo of the upcoming War of the Dead campaign module for FG.

NEWBIE FRIENDLY

10:30pm EDT (GMT-4)
    More information in the calendar entry here.
    If you have any questions regarding this game please ask them here.

"Where were you, the day the Earth died?An unexplained cataclysm is infecting the world. Millions are dying and rising as flesh-consuming ghouls. Entire cities are roaming graveyards, and even the countryside is overrun with creatures in search of living flesh. Those remaining are banding together for survival, some seeking safety in numbers and others seeking to use their numbers to overpower and dominate the weak. It's a war for survival. A . . .
    . . . War of the Dead!"
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; June 14th, 2015 at 02:44. Reason: new info added
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

[FGDAZE] D&D 5e - DDEX2-8 Foulness Beneath Mulmaster - New Players Welcome

Description: The sewers beneath Mulmaster have always been dangerous, with countless stories of brigands, murderers, and worse that lurk beneath the streets of the City of Danger. But those stories pale in comparison to a new threat under Mulmaster, one brought to light by a strange and disturbing corpse recently found. It is up to you to learn the terrifying truth of what lurks below. An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

More info can be found in the game thread here

Play Time - 19:00 CST
    Genre - Dungeons & Dragons
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 14th, 2015 at 05:12.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

[FGDAZE] Fate Core - Mass Effect - C-Sec Adventures: Murder at the 4th Star Hotel.

New players always welcome at my games!

Familiarity with the Mass Effect setting preferred but not required.

More info can be found in the game discussion thread here.

FGDaze One Shot - A known Turian xenophobe has been murdered in his hotel room. A Spectre is in the area who is notorious for collateral damage and loss of life. It's up to C-Sec to solve the crime and bring the murder to justice before this Spectre decides to step in. This is a One Shot session for FGDaze and will run between 4-6 hours. Characters will be provided. Headset with Mic required. Please have Fantasy Grounds and Teamspeak installed and updated prior to joining. - Server details are for Teamspeak due to my IP and Alias changing regularly. Will provide FG server details on the day.

Play Time - 13:00 BST
    Genre - Sci-Fi Detective Action/Adventure
    Ruleset/Setting - Fate Core / Mass Effect
    Last edited by Fizban; June 14th, 2015 at 18:09.
    ..... now where is my hat?

Blog Entries
    [FGDAZE] Maelstrom RPG - The Fencing Masters

Players new to RPGs, new to Maelstrom and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 11pm Sydney (AET +10)
    Genre - Historical/Investigative with some low level magick
    Ruleset/Setting - Maelstrom RPG

More information can be found in the game thread here. Please post all questions etc. in that thread.

A feud has broken out between the great fencing masters M. St. Pierre, head of Fraternity Sainte-Didier, and Master Signor Sapristi, head of Fraternity di Giganti over a demonstration event at the residence of Viscount de Bouvard patron of M. St Pierre. Our small band of heroes are students of M. St. Pierre and must investigate.
    This session will be running using the Maelstrom RPG rules with some small modifications.
    Players will be required to use their wits as well as their swords.
    This session will run for 3-5 players – no experience with Maelstrom RPG is required. Pre-Gens will be provided.

[FGDaze] Star Wars - Force & Destiny Beginner Game - Noobs Welcome

Players new to RPGs, new to the Star Wars:Edge of the Empire RPG system and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

One-off session as part of FGDaze1.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 12:00 (midday) US Mountain Daylight Time (GMT-6). Runs for approx. 4 hours.
    Genre - SciFi - Star Wars with the Force!
    Ruleset/Setting - StarWars: Edge of the Empire

Game discussion thread here.

Calendar sign up and time-check here.

Running of the new Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Box. Note: This is reliant on me getting the game from my FLGS and preparing it. This should be fine, but be prepared for a last minute switch to a "normal" Star Wars: Edge of the Empire scenario if I can't prepare in time.

This session will run for 3-5 players – no experience with Star Wars:Edge of the Empire RPG is required. Pre-Gens will be provided.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 15th, 2015 at 15:41.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

[FGDaze] Shadowrun Missions - SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves

Players new to RPGs, new to Shadowrun and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 1pm Sydney (AEST +10) for 4 hours
    Genre - Shadowrun
    Ruleset/Setting - Shadowrun 4

Calendar sign up and time-check here.

Game discussion thread: [FGDaze] Shadowrun Missions - SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves

Parliament of Thieves is a Shadowrun Missions Campaign adventure. This is the first of the adventures of Season 2 of the Shadowrun Missions Campaign, set in Denver and using the Shadowrun 4 ruleset.

This session will run for 3-5 players – no experience with Shadowrun RPG is required. A selection of Pre-Gens will be provided.
    Last edited by ianmward; June 17th, 2015 at 13:54.

[FGDAZE] Savage Top Secret [SXG]

Start Date/Time: Saturday, June 27, 2015 12:00 AM UTC
    End Date/Time: Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:00 AM UTC

This is a one shot for FGDaze. It is a Savage Worlds conversion of an old school Top Secret Pregens will be provided.

Game discussion thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Top-Secret-SXG
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 19th, 2015 at 17:48.

[FGDaze] D&D 5E - Adventurers League- DDEX02-01 City of Danger -Noobs Welcome

City of Danger

On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these five short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker. An introductory adventure for 1st-2nd level characters. We will be running mini adventure 1.Players new to D&D, the Adventurers League and new to Fantasy Grounds are welcome.

Play Time - Check Calendar for Conversion - 11:00 am EST (GMT-5). Runs for approx. 1-2 Hours.

Calendar sign up and time-check Here
    Game Discussion Here.

I'll be running the first mini adventure from the City of Danger adventure and explain how to use Fantasy Grounds as a new player and what the Adventurers League is. Pre Gen Characters will be available. I can walk you through character creation as well if you would like - just let me know ahead of time. If you are more advanced, I will also leave the server open the day before the game for you enter your character in or load your export character for you. If you do make your own character, please use the point buy process.

This session will run for 3-7 players

Thread Information