Starfinder Playlist

LFP (Looking for player) 5E - Hoard of the Dragon Queen

I'm currently DMing a campaign using the Hoard of the Dragon Queen module and we have room for 1 player. We're half way through the module and we will be continuing with the Rise of Tiamat after this module is through. Right now the party is level 4, consisting of a Paladin, two Wizards, a Cleric, and a Barbarian. As you can see, we're a little light on the stealth side of the house. Traps and locks in particular. A rogue would be swell.

License - I have an ultimate license so all you need is the trial. I'd prefer someone who has at least a lite license so they've shown some sort of commitment. But if you're a trial user and you can dedicate yourself to my game, then I'll take your word for it.

Schedule - Once a week. Monday evening (UCT -6) from 6pm till 11pm. That's USA central time.

Player - We're looking for someone with decent typing skills that likes to roleplay in chat, has a mic for voice chat in Skype, and who can make the session every week. I'd like someone who actually participates in the going ons of the campaign. If you're just waiting for the next action sequence and become a ghost during social interactions, then my game isn't for you.

Style - My DM style tends to gravitate more toward FG chat roleplay and description with combat as appropriate using FG. Use of Skype for OOC communication tends to be in line with however I'm feeling that night. Sometimes I want to be more social and just get things moving so I'll use Skype. Other times, I'll want more character development and roleplay so I'll steer clear of Skype and use FG chat exclusively. Plus, people not having very good microphone etiquette (Eating with the mic on, hacking up a lung with the mic on, etc..) really grinds my gears.

If interested, shoot me a PM here or message me on Skype.
    Last edited by KainVorador; June 10th, 2015 at 23:12.

pm'd you
    I am not a gamer because I have no life. I am a gamer because I choose to have many.

Thread Information