5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: 5E player LFG

5E player LFG

Hello,

I'm new to the FG medium but am an experienced RPer, with some experience in 5E (played in Beta and during the first leg of Adventure League at my FLGS). I'm available Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and my time-zone is MST but am flexible about the time. Message me or respond to this thread if you have space in your game; looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Best,

IHW

hey,
    i am an exprienced RP but new to FG .. looking to joing a group prefereable for a long term campaign with intense schedule. I got hte ultimate package too if you have not bought the license yet which mean I can get you to play without having to buy it. would you DM?

Quote Originally Posted by sheik_o_heart1 View Post
    I got hte ultimate package too if you have not bought the license yet which mean I can get you to play without having to buy it. would you DM?
    FYI - it is the GM who has to have the ultimate version to allow people to play (join game) with a free licence. A player having the ultimate version just counts as a full licence as far as playing is concerned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FYI - it is the GM who has to have the ultimate version to allow people to play (join game) with a free licence. A player having the ultimate version just counts as a full licence as far as playing is concerned.
    Yeah, can't i just give it to whomever is going to be the DM though ?

Quote Originally Posted by sheik_o_heart1 View Post
    Yeah, can't i just give it to whomever is going to be the DM though ?
    Nope. It's your licence only and you can't transfer it to anyone else.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

oh ok thanks
    well anyway .. i really want to play ... can u help me out ?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Stay tuned sheik_o_heart1 some games headed your way soon!
    awesome . i look forward to it

Thread Information