5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Don't know why this space appears after the R in resist, but as you can see there is no space on FGs.

Blog Entries
    Try "strength", not "strenght", see if that works better.
    I'm not stupid, I'm not expendable, and I'm not going!

(But I'll happily be GM...)

Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    CTRL+V directly from FG:

Rage;ADVCHK:strenght;ADVSAV:strenght;DMG:2,melee;R ESIST:bludgeoning,piercing,slashing

Attachment 23092
    Oh, i realised i wrote Strength wrong, and probably been doing this all my life. LOL =(

PS: i am not a native english speaker. sorry for your trouble. =(

Blog Entries
    No worries. damned was trying to be all tactful about it. English spelling drives us bonkers sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhound View Post
    No worries. damned was trying to be all tactful about it. English spelling drives us bonkers sometimes too.
    I was getting crazy already. Was checking spelling for everything but that. i was sure i was writing it right. LMAO.

Blog Entries
    I hear you. I used to be a programmer...finding typos in code you wrote that you know damned well is correct is an amazingly agonizing experience.

Someone made a boo-boo.

strength not strenght

Thanks Zacchaeus, is there an example of this with a screenshot or XML? I am going to try and translate it to Pathfinder rules.

Would really appreciate any assistance. We have been stuck on this for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishypeanuts View Post
    Thanks Zacchaeus, is there an example of this with a screenshot or XML? I am going to try and translate it to Pathfinder rules.

Would really appreciate any assistance. We have been stuck on this for hours.
    Which post are you referring to? Please try to remember to use the "Reply with quote" option if you're not directly responding to the immediately previous post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhound View Post
    Read rhymes with lead, and read rhymes with lead, but read and lead don’t rhyme, and neither do read and lead.

And don't even get me started on all the things you can speak but there is no way to write without using phonetic symbols instead of actual letters.

Thread Information